Dangerously Chloe 5-10-15 Smack Her on the Butt

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

tau neutrino

Re: Dangerously Chloe 5-10-15 Smack Her on the Butt

Post by tau neutrino »

lordoffiling wrote:Exactly how much sympathy is appropriate for a succubus?

It's not like she doesn't want to be a succubus, or she's trying to find a way out of being a succubus. She is a sex demon from hell and she's fine with it. The only reason Ted is still alive is because he entered into this pact accidentally. If he'd summoned her on purpose she'd have eaten him on the third page and been back in class in an even twenty minutes or so.
The whole point of her going to the school is to learn how to control her powers so she wouldn't threaten her friends.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

And how long ago was that for Chloe? (Certainly over a year*, and quite possibly longer.)

*Of course, that's a timeline glitch that implies she's doubled back on herself at some point, so that she was breaking up couples last year while her earlier self was still at CH, but, hey...

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

lordoffiling wrote:Exactly how much sympathy is appropriate for a succubus?

It's not like she doesn't want to be a succubus, or she's trying to find a way out of being a succubus. She is a sex demon from hell and she's fine with it.

... Have you tried not being a human being, lordoffiling?
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I find your response confusing.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

What I mean is, you can't control what species you are. Neither can you change what you are, in most cases. So what sense would it make for Chloe to "find a way out of being a succubus"? That's what she was born as, and there's no reason for her to regret being born that way. Lions see no problem with eating gazelles after all.

As for sympathy. Take away the succubus, and you have a typical high school girl suffering from jealousy. Add the succubus, and you have a not so typical high school girl suffering from jealousy. The only difference is that unfortunate soul consuming hiccup she needs to find a way to prevent.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

That's pretty much the point I was trying to make! :))

Also, side point: It would appear I was right about Ilsa's pain-to-pleasure ratio. You have to get it just right. Hit her too hard and she just gets pissed off.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hyper Magi wrote:What I mean is, you can't control what species you are.
So terribly speciest. :|

If Chloe says she's human than she's HUMAN. No matter what her DNA say.

Raise the flag for transspeciesm! :YMPEACE:

I hope no one takes me too seriously...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)