Dangerously Chloe 28-09-15 How Much Did I Eat

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 28-09-15 How Much Did I Eat

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Torrid has her fill of Teddy. Chloe has her fill of jealousy! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _did_i_eat

Varanus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 28-09-15 How Much Did I Eat

Post by Varanus »

Chloe is starting to treat the pact like a marriage bond! Right with pointing at the mark as if it were a ring! :))

What I keep wondering is why Torrid is so hungry any way. Is it simply her desire for male energy or does she actually need it? That is based on an earlier strip where Ilsa explained how succubi feed, it was indicated they only truly needed to feed on human energy if they were in the human world as normal food would eventually prove to not be enough. To me this indicated they had other sources if they were in Hell. Or perhaps they do and Torrid is just fixated on Teddy.

Also Torrid really doesn't seem to know what she's doing here. I mean it was explained inexperienced succubi can tear their victims up in the haze of frenzied sex, but she seems to be skipping the sex and going right to the tearing up. She's acting more like she wants to eat Teddy's flesh rather than his energy.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Chloe... what is wrong with you?

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

She is jealous. So jealous that all she can think about are her emotions for Teddy.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

BOY is she jealous!!
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Jeez, Chloe. #-o At this point I won't be surprise if you whip out a mallet and shout "pervert!"
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Poor Teddy's in the doghouse now.

But in the other hand, he got to touch some boobs. :-bd
Yet still, I live...

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

Someone really needs to teach that girl how human relationships work... hell relationships in general even... I mean... it's not like succubi and incubi try to kill eachother... right?

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

You did read about how succubi reproduce, didn't you?

Quote removed. The DAMNed

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Which varies depending on which work of fiction/myth you go with. :p

Though in DC, it seems the only Incubi are Succubi who shapeshift into males, which they are reluctant to do because it's rumored they'll be stuck as a male.

All that said, Chloe has become more and more the idiot. Is that part of the succubus way in DC? Because she was much smarter before she got older.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Holy Chao! Did Chloe hit her head or something? She's never behaved like such a petty idiot since the Doom Panties incident.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, she wants Teddy's Doom in her Panties... :P

I remark upon the supposition that Torrid is not preternaturally strong.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

rpr

Post by rpr »

Sk'thloq wrote:Jeez, Chloe. #-o At this point I won't be surprise if you whip out a mallet and shout "pervert!"
No, not "pervert"... ADULTERER! (and in this case it would be almost appropriate....)

It should be said that angry Chloe in the last panel is definitively cute...

Double post merged. The DAMNed

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Varanus wrote:What I keep wondering is why Torrid is so hungry any way. Is it simply her desire for male energy or does she actually need it?
What I'm concerned about is whether or not Torrid just actually recieved any sustenence, or is about to starve (to death?) while simply 'feeling full'.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Well... Remember when Chloe screwed up Teddy's date because she didn't want to leave him? Or when she envisioned them living together in a cave and coming home to horn massages from her adoring husband Teddy? Or when she saw Teddy and (what she thought was) herself wrapped up together in torture vines and got all doe-eyed about how cute a couple they were?

Chloe's in love. She's acting this way because she's in love. Simple as that. BUT, she's a succubus, so, her take on this particular emotion's a little... off.

That's my read anyway.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling