Dangerously Chloe 17-09-15 Kissing Time is Over

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Sk'thloq

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-15 Kissing Time is Over

Post by Sk'thloq »

Teddy is awesome. 'Nuff said.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

At the end of this slash stab might endorse a Chloe + Teddy relationship deeming him worthy of being "more than food" maybe even breaking his contract on a technicality (the boy made me orgasm....I was technically his GF....contract nulled)

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

On another note, their kiss is quite convincingly sweet while still being a bit passionate. :x Nice to see them both experiencing a kiss that doesn't end in draining or disaster.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

NICE!!!
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If this is how Dangerously Chloe is going to end...

... it kind of makes up for the lacklustre ending of Magick Chicks. ;D To me, anyway.
This kicks nine kinds of tail!

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Metathiax wrote:
Zippy wrote:He looks so smug, but she still has the key, ja? (Which doesn't just mean she can unlock it, whosoever has the key "owns" the wearer...)
The collars aren't her's they are Ilsa's she was just being allowed to use them for the weekend for winning the previous arc's contest. Ilsa was likely going to arrive and recover them once the weekend was over.
so I take it that if it is whoever has the key(Ilsa?) than Ilsa told Chloe and Lucre to obey Torrid

if it is whoever puts the collar on..................... than Torrid is right now Teddy's slave
ImageImage

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

I am extremely amused. :ymapplause:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, hi there, Paul. :-H

So, time for ice cream!
'J' wrote:Oh SNAP!!! Teddy is one smooth operator. Can Gary come over and take some protagonisting lessons from him?
Yeah, this was my first thought too. Seeing the punch line being a smug look of success on the face of a male protagonist of these comics after a plan has been executed brilliantly... :-bd We need more of that!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

wiseguy wrote:
Metathiax wrote:
Zippy wrote:He looks so smug, but she still has the key, ja? (Which doesn't just mean she can unlock it, whosoever has the key "owns" the wearer...)
The collars aren't her's they are Ilsa's she was just being allowed to use them for the weekend for winning the previous arc's contest. Ilsa was likely going to arrive and recover them once the weekend was over.
so I take it that if it is whoever has the key(Ilsa?) than Ilsa told Chloe and Lucre to obey Torrid

if it is whoever puts the collar on..................... than Torrid is right now Teddy's slave
It really doesn't matter though, since the main point was getting the collar off Chloe.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

it might matter in how the next page or 2 are shown and how that ending of the chapter impacts future chapters
ImageImage

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Hello Dr. Ebil Sithlord! :-H

I had forgotten Teddy asked for a hairpin. Cool that he still had it, but it would have been way more Angus MacGyver-like of him to pull it from Ilsa's hat, especially since he used it as cover. :D

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

wiseguy wrote:it might matter in how the next page or 2 are shown and how that ending of the chapter impacts future chapters
Not really, since the plan was to get it off Chloe so she could be freed from Torrid's control. That mission has been accomplished.

They'll probably just leave and let Slash-Stab handle Torrid and Lucretia.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Holy crap! That boy has a spine made of titanium!

Plus, see how the tables have turned, Torrid? You only had to ask for Chloe to bring back some inept nobody we'd never heard of and this situation would've never panned out. But nooooo, you had to abuse your power over her; there's a limit to what you can get away with even in this comic.

Karma may not work very well in the world of Pixie Trix Comics, but when it strikes... it strikes hard and fast! :-bd

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Error of Logic wrote:If this is how Dangerously Chloe is going to end...

... it kind of makes up for the lacklustre ending of Magick Chicks. ;D To me, anyway.
This kicks nine kinds of tail!
Was Dangerously Chloe ending as well? I hadn't heard.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You hadn't heard because there's nothing to hear.

Some people seem to have collected the wrong kind of mushrooms in the local woods. :|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)