Dangerously Chloe 14-09-15 One Last Kiss

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Insectoid

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-09-15 One Last Kiss

Post by Insectoid »

tityanya wrote:Does anyone else have the problem of the forum link under the comic leading to the forum from the previous page? I haven't noticed anyone else complain about it so I guess it might just be me.
We're aware of it. ;) Just gave up on mentioning it, I guess.
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

a) What everyone else said re: Lockpicking.

b) I'm jealous here - Teddy is getting the R-rated version of this comic! :ymblushing:

c) Ilsa goes full foetal. You should never go full foetal!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

DilyV

Post by DilyV »

I'm guessing Slash-Stab will be the least of the problems if someone else attempts to poach Teddy... the Deal after all was made with the demon and Chloe was the demon's intended reaper of his soul... anyone else would incur the wrath of the demon I would think... my question is... Why wasn't teddy depleted by Slash Stab's humpin'? Shouldn't he have been? Did the restoration drink do something to Teddy to make him immune? Reverse the process of a Succubus' power? (i.e. deplete the succubus instead of the succubus depleting him?)

Brandi

Post by Brandi »

DilyV wrote:Why wasn't teddy depleted by Slash Stab's humpin'? Shouldn't he have been? Did the restoration drink do something to Teddy to make him immune? Reverse the process of a Succubus' power? (i.e. deplete the succubus instead of the succubus depleting him?)
Um, how can I put this? Ilsa wasn't actually doing anything to Teddy, she was getting her ... um, satisfaction ... from the vines, or more specifically, the pain they were causing. Yeah, she's that kind of of girl. :ymdevil:

And yeah, Teddy is totally going to pick the lock.

astonwave

Post by astonwave »

So. No one's going to bother pointing out Slash Stab's sucking of her thumb? No? We're just going to ignore that? 'k.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Read the thread.

What puzzles me is that the vines and thorns were inflicting enough pain to reduce a veteran sadomasochistic succubus to happy jelly, but Teddy, who was just as heaving wrapped up in them, seems barely disconcerted.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

True, but it still looks like it harmed him.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

DilyV wrote:I'm guessing Slash-Stab will be the least of the problems if someone else attempts to poach Teddy... the Deal after all was made with the demon and Chloe was the demon's intended reaper of his soul... anyone else would incur the wrath of the demon I would think... my question is... Why wasn't teddy depleted by Slash Stab's humpin'? Shouldn't he have been? Did the restoration drink do something to Teddy to make him immune? Reverse the process of a Succubus' power? (i.e. deplete the succubus instead of the succubus depleting him?)
As noted she was mostly using the vines. Also Ilsa noted she is in full control of her appetite/feeding response, the only harm her partner faces from sex with her is sheer exhaustion from the duration/intensity/pleasure of the act itself (which Teddy did not do), not any actual energy draining powers.
Spidrift wrote:What puzzles me is that the vines and thorns were inflicting enough pain to reduce a veteran sadomasochistic succubus to happy jelly, but Teddy, who was just as heaving wrapped up in them, seems barely disconcerted.
While they're called torture vines these ones didn't seem to be inflicting all that much actual pain/damage on either of them. Ilsa got super turned on by watching Teddy fight, not the intensity of the pain (which she equated to being bitten and such), which enabled her "happy ending."

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

It could also be more of a quality vs quantity thing, too. The vines didn't hurt *that* badly. Enough for Teddy to scream "Ow!" several times but not enough to make him beg for mercy.

But you know, for those people who get off on pain, often it's a question of getting it "just right". Too much hurts, not enough does nothing, just right and OOOOOOH MY GAWD... I would imagine that's what happened to Ilsa there.

EDIT: Also I guess there is another potential play here. The last time Chloe gave Teddy kissing lessons, she caused him to be mostly dead. It could be that he's thinking of faking his own death to escape. Personally though, my money's on the lockpicking. All the elements are in place, Teddy's mechanical skill, the hairpin he asked for earlier, Ilsa passed out on the floor so she can't just put Chloe right back in the collar once she's out of it...
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

The way I see it he's either going to attempt to pick the lock on that collar, or he's remembering the kissing practice that rendered him "mostly dead" and is hoping it'll happen again and save him from becoming "all the way dead" by being eaten.

Brandi

Post by Brandi »

I'll also note that Teddy's pants remained on the whole time (and are amazingly undamaged). The naughtiness was clearly all one-sided. L0ordoffiling makes a good point as well. Proper S&M is all about finding the right balance; the object isn't to hurt, it's to apply just enough pain to enhance the pleasure.

Um, I think I've said too much ... :ymblushing:

sun tzu

Post by sun tzu »

Teddy, you are growing into my favorite main character on Pixie Trix.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Brandi wrote:I'll also note that Teddy's pants remained on the whole time (and are amazingly undamaged). The naughtiness was clearly all one-sided. L0ordoffiling makes a good point as well. Proper S&M is all about finding the right balance; the object isn't to hurt, it's to apply just enough pain to enhance the pleasure.

Um, I think I've said too much ... :ymblushing:
I've been married 12 years. In that time, my wife has made it perfectly clear that she's not into S&M, or pain stimulation of any kind. Which is fine, it's not really my bag either, I just happen to have several friends who are really into it.

However, this happened once: She'd said something playfully sarcastic to me, and I responded by laughing and swatting her lightly on the butt, not hard, just goofing around, right? Well... The stars were in proper alignment or something, because that swat caused her to become suddenly and amazingly turned on, like, more than I'd ever seen her. It was a fun evening, but it was also like witnessing some bizarre cosmological event you know you're never going to see again, because it wasn't something I did on purpose and I just can't seem to replicate it.

... How does this relate to the comic? Oh yeah! It could well be that the sensation Ilsa experienced here, much like what happened with my wife, just landed right in the "sweet spot" of sensations.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

tityanya wrote:Does anyone else have the problem of the forum link under the comic leading to the forum from the previous page? I haven't noticed anyone else complain about it so I guess it might just be me.

Anyways, Teddy has got to have a plan here. He's smart and crafty, and no way he is getting sentimental here.
nah, i see this problem all the time with new pages lmao, like every other page has it. i just sigh and hope theyll fix it later

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Varanus wrote:
Spidrift wrote:What puzzles me is that the vines and thorns were inflicting enough pain to reduce a veteran sadomasochistic succubus to happy jelly, but Teddy, who was just as heaving wrapped up in them, seems barely disconcerted.
While they're called torture vines these ones didn't seem to be inflicting all that much actual pain/damage on either of them. Ilsa got super turned on by watching Teddy fight, not the intensity of the pain (which she equated to being bitten and such), which enabled her "happy ending."
perhaps you might consider who was controlling the vines, in relation to who ilsa was disguised as. is it really surprising that they might have been working a bit harder on her than on him?
Yet still, I live...