Magic Chicks 04-09-15 Dual Life

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wiseguy

Re: Magic Chicks 04-09-15 Dual Life

Post by wiseguy »

one that is at the same time "WELL KNOWN" to those who are willing to read and investigate but for most people who do not read stuff (except what Kim K did last week or who is going to be the QB of Cleveland) and even if they hear it passing by, they dismiss it as pure crup, it can't be true

there is an actual group that believes Earth is flat, and that the moon landing was done in a film studio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_fl ... _societies
ImageImage

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

The idea that EC and MC are ending and that these endings feel so...not an ending. Either one of them. Makes me wonder, why? They're both better than the M3 and DC!

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@JoybuzzerX: Giz said they're not ending, they're just going on indefinite hiatus.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

dragondeathlord wrote:@Don Alexander yes but not as a nuke or a terrorist attack.. Thats all urban legend if you see what getting at.
I Was looking for a Example Urban Legend conspiracy that might be true but was weird and little know to give a Example of what Charybdis and Artemis Academy story might be like..

The media didn't report it as a nuclear attack because that's nonsense. They did report 9/11 as a terrorist attack because it was. An actual demon invasion of Montreal would be like 9/11.
dragondeathlord wrote:US Government Experimented on its own troops be Exposing them to radiation to see what would happen in Nuclear bomb tests.. (that ones true) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical ... ted_States

Maybe 1 person in 20 knows these stories so its not well known and often not believed but it still manages to be well known.. And might be Bull Crap or Real..
How unknown could it be if it's on Wikipedia?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

all is relative to where and how usual or unusual is

a guy gets gun and shoots 5 people in Denver = huge news in USA, front page

a guy gets a gun and kills 20 people in Tel Aviv = oh, another case in there(as it is shown in page 25 of the newspaper in a 12 words report)

and believe or not, not everyone reads wikipedia, they just check email and that is basically all they do on computer and they only text once in a blue moon with friends in the cellular and do not continuously check twitters
ImageImage

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

@ tau neutrino I do not care about the Example Stories and there immaterial. Except that that maybe one person in a hundred has heard them but that's still one person in a hundred across the Planet. Managing to be obscure yet famous in certain circles. That what I am saying Cult Urban Legend conspiracy story is. And what the two schools would be in there would..

Here a Example Winston Churchill wanted to bomb Europe with anthrax effectively killing all Europe.

Very few people know this (its historical fact) but what if they been more careful and it was just a rumor?

Or that Hitler was Genetically Jewish..
Both for years it was just a rumor. Both crack pot stories were proven.

So that what I am saying. Artemis Academy and Charybdis and The Invasion would be these crazy conspiracy stories on the internet..

Like Area 51 conspiracy stories or but less known like had the fame level of Tianjin was nuked.
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

BTW

IS HIGHLY unlikely that the Tianjin blast was atomic, people keep making the mistake of thinking "if it damages an area as big as Hiroshima, must be atomic" or the "mushroom" with radiation

on the "building damage it did" it is likely that the "explosive" combined with all the chemicals stored there, made the blast equal to a 20 tons to 40 tons of TNT without the radiation factor of the Hiroshima bomb or Chernobyl incident. there would be chemicals factors, but not radiation
ImageImage

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

wiseguy wrote:all is relative to where and how usual or unusual is

a guy gets gun and shoots 5 people in Denver = huge news in USA, front page

a guy gets a gun and kills 20 people in Tel Aviv = oh, another case in there(as it is shown in page 25 of the newspaper in a 12 words report)

and believe or not, not everyone reads wikipedia, they just check email and that is basically all they do on computer and they only text once in a blue moon with friends in the cellular and do not continuously check twitters
Any terrorism violence in Israel usually gets headlines, like the killing of three students a couple of years ago. Montreal is a major Western city, so an invasion of it should be on the C universe's version of wikipedia at least.
dragondeathlord wrote:@ tau neutrino I do not care about the Example Stories and there immaterial. Except that that maybe one person in a hundred has heard them but that's still one person in a hundred across the Planet. Managing to be obscure yet famous in certain circles. That what I am saying Cult Urban Legend conspiracy story is. And what the two schools would be in there would..

Here a Example Winston Churchill wanted to bomb Europe with anthrax effectively killing all Europe.

Very few people know this (its historical fact) but what if they been more careful and it was just a rumor?

Or that Hitler was Genetically Jewish..
Both for years it was just a rumor. Both crack pot stories were proven.

So that what I am saying. Artemis Academy and Charybdis and The Invasion would be these crazy conspiracy stories on the internet..

Like Area 51 conspiracy stories or but less known like had the fame level of Tianjin was nuked.
The Hitler one was inconclusive, and the Churchill one was debunked. Research was conducted for a retaliatory weapon, but no plans to use it first. The point is none of those were on the level of an invasion. If anthrax had actually been used (it wouldn't have destroyed Europe, at worst a few cities), that wouldn't have been able to be covered up, any more than Hiroshima was. An invasion would be on the same level.

Saying everyone was mindwiped is on the same level as the reset everyone was worried would happen at Atremis.

Other remaining questions: what's the status of Jaqui and Leandro? After "Nightdiamond" wasn't captured with the rest of the faculty and his fellow prisoners didn't know the name, did he figure it out? How much does the faculty know about Melissa and the others? Will the Charybdis principal try to get light Melissa to continue spying on Artemis? Will the Artemis principal try to do like wise?

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

So it looks as though Melissa can voluntarily split and recombine, with each 'version' remaining completely separate until they recombine, when presumably the memories integrate.

She really could do with finding a portal into the Whateley Universe, and once there, locating a certain Jade Sinclair...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

So it works like Multiple Man's powers?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

more like duo Damsel(formerly triplicate girl) of the legion of super heroes
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Nah, I mean learning multiple things via duplicating is something Multiple Man has done.

It was done in Naruto to with the Shadow clones.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Gotoh wrote:@JoybuzzerX: Giz said they're not ending, they're just going on indefinite hiatus.
I recall and we'll see.