Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Shouri

Magic Chicks 28-08-15 I will see to it

Post by Shouri »

Insectoid

Re: Magic Chicks 28-08-15 I will see to it

Post by Insectoid »

Dakota =))

Melissa has the Tacky Wand back. She is (presumably) still merged with herself, and not 100% dark. So... how exactly is Melissa back "on the path"??
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

haha, I knew she escape.

Yeah I wonder too, how can she be back on the path, she won the battle with a hug and a sorry. That scream evil to me.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Unless that last page was a REALLY BIG reset button, wand and all... like the end of Sailor Moon season 1. /:)
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

philippos42

Post by philippos42 »

Yay, Dakota!

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I think Hekate misunderstood what was going on.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Well, ah... I don't know.

She "escaped with the Artemis teachers"... implying they were still in danger... implying... I don't know.

I just hope we get to see Dakota commiserating with Leandro about Ana before this is over.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Dinner is indeed very important after the climatic boss battle.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Presumably a climatic boss is one whose tower you have to storm to end his rain of terror, weather you like it or not?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Cortez wrote:I think Hekate misunderstood what was going on.
Yeah, I don't think she realizes that Mel isn't fully back in her shadow again...

And Anastasia knows the first rule of dealing with powerful god-like beings... Run like hell when they are even mildly irked. :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

But Melissa is further into the "dark path" than she was prior to the fight. Prior to the fight, the wand was winning in terms of Melissa's path. Now that she's half and half, she's certainly further along the dark path than she was before.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

brasca

Post by brasca »

Ravenhull wrote:
Cortez wrote:I think Hekate misunderstood what was going on.
Yeah, I don't think she realizes that Mel isn't fully back in her shadow again...

And Anastasia knows the first rule of dealing with powerful god-like beings... Run like hell when they are even mildly irked. :ymdevil:
Melissa still has the essence of Hekate's darkness which she did not until Cerise injected it into. The only reason her dark half merged was so they could defeat Cerise, but it is still there and likely to remain unless they split into 2 beings again. And Cerise is probably less balanced with her darker side so Hekate has more control of her coven than she previously did even if Melissa still possesses the wand.

In the end Hekate did not get her way, but like most supervillains she never really loses and she has annoying heroes escaping while her back is turned.

However, if her coven was so important to her I wonder who she planned to replace Cerise or Melissa with once the other was killed.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Ack! I knew this wasn't the end of their troubles!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hey, Hekate... you started monologuing. :p Always a mistake for villains.

As for Melissa being 'back on the path'... Remember the two halves of Melissa, light and dark, appeared to be roughly evenly matched. Sure, one half was hopped up on Hekate's whammy-juice, but the other half was a pure embodiment of Musical Starlight. If they weren't equals, one half would have probably absorbed the other when they merged.
I'd say Melissa isn't on anyone's path; she's at equilibrium and free to choose her way. She wouldn't have offered Cerise the hand of forgiveness and her apologies if she'd been fully on Hekate's 'path'. She would have eaten her heart raw...