Dangerously Chloe 27-08-15 What a cute couple

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wiseguy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 27-08-15 What a cute couple

Post by wiseguy »

she would get giddy if she saw a cartoon Chloe and cartoon teddy together.......wait..................would not that be "real live picture" for them because for us they are cartoons? so confusing................

8-} 8-} 8-}
ImageImage

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

I'm not sure what I expected there...

... but that was definitely not it. :D

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

Actually, another question is whether Teddy is able to avoid having an erection given how he's got a naked girl rubbing herself up against him. Given his age and hormones and sexual orientation, I don't see how he wouldn't.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

So... Lulu is seeing double, Slash-Chloe is getting off, and Chloe is fantasizing.

=)) =)) =))

*takes a moment to recover*

There is not much I can say that won't be seen as a pun so, I'll just say Teddy is having a hard time.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

the behavior of the succubi is tying up Ted in sharp knots
ImageImage

rpr

Post by rpr »

Mutant for Hire wrote:Actually, another question is whether Teddy is able to avoid having an erection given how he's got a naked girl rubbing herself up against him. Given his age and hormones and sexual orientation, I don't see how he wouldn't.
Maybe being in hell, wrapped in thorns, with the prospect of being "eaten" could be a mood killer? :-)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Mutant for Hire wrote:Actually, another question is whether Teddy is able to avoid having an erection given how he's got a naked girl rubbing herself up against him. Given his age and hormones and sexual orientation, I don't see how he wouldn't.
It is probably mitigated by those thorns. He does not seem to be as turned on by it as Ilsa.

Sara Hysaro

Post by Sara Hysaro »

If I understand things correctly he'd realistically have a physical erection but not an emotional one. Granted, this is a comic and thus erections probably wouldn't happen without both physical and mental arousal aligning outside of silly morning wood gags.

rpr

Post by rpr »

Sara Hysaro wrote:If I understand things correctly he'd realistically have a physical erection but not an emotional one. Granted, this is a comic and thus erections probably wouldn't happen without both physical and mental arousal aligning outside of silly morning wood gags.
Speaking as a male, I am not sure that I could have an erection without being emotionally aroused, excluding some very peculiar cases (e.g., some substance/physical device/physical condition that bring more blood to the penis without a request from the brain). I am trying picturing myself in a situation where a gorgeous naked woman is threatening of killing me and I think I would have no erection.

Tako

Post by Tako »

rpr wrote:
Sara Hysaro wrote:If I understand things correctly he'd realistically have a physical erection but not an emotional one. Granted, this is a comic and thus erections probably wouldn't happen without both physical and mental arousal aligning outside of silly morning wood gags.
Speaking as a male, I am not sure that I could have an erection without being emotionally aroused, excluding some very peculiar cases (e.g., some substance/physical device/physical condition that bring more blood to the penis without a request from the brain). I am trying picturing myself in a situation where a gorgeous naked woman is threatening of killing me and I think I would have no erection.
While physical contact with a sexually desirable person can bring an erection even if you aren't mentally into it, in Ted's case pain and fear would kick his system's "fight or flight" mode, which authomatically pulls all the blood from the genitals and puts it to use in other parts of the body where it's needed.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

So Ilsa still doesn't realise that's not Teddy giving her the rough and ready treatment, Lucretia proves surprisingly airheaded and Chloe's distracted by herself and Teddy being an item. Poor guy, caught up in the tender mercies of the three most inane succubi this side of the River Acheron.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh noes, Chloe's becoming romantic at the worst possible time!
:(

Sara Hysaro

Post by Sara Hysaro »

Tako wrote:
rpr wrote:
While physical contact with a sexually desirable person can bring an erection even if you aren't mentally into it, in Ted's case pain and fear would kick his system's "fight or flight" mode, which authomatically pulls all the blood from the genitals and puts it to use in other parts of the body where it's needed.
Good point; I hadn't thought of the Fight/Flight response. Okay, so no erection of any sort.