Post by Passing Through »

I've got nothing. Nothing at all.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Re: Magic Chicks 19-08-15 Promise

Post by Searcher »

Well ... phoo
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I gotta admit that it feels a bit sudden, but considering this has been years coming... eh. :-??

Anyhoo, I'm not sure whether to attribute Mel's confession to years of pent up guilt, or to being fused with her lighter side now that it's been brought to the surface. Maybe both. I suppose all that matters is, she finally said it.

But that doesn't exonerate Cerise from what she's done to the school, or the 9 counts of attempted murder. I doubt the others are gonna be as forgiving as Mel. Callista, least of all.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Well that sucked but seems up to par with the BS that went on in the past few pages. Were the writers rushed for a conclusion that did not kill off Cerise?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@crimzontearz: They were never going to kill Cerise, 'cuz she one of the protagonists. It'd be like wishing death on Layla or Nina in EC. The story is about them, so there's no chance of either of them dying.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

About time these two agreed on something...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Alice Macher

Post by Alice Macher »

This is similar to how Girly was resolved, only more succinct.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, look, absinthe green has taken over writing the comic. :P

Yeah, this is kind of weird, and it won't go over easy with everyone else...

Of course, maybe Mel just stabs her in the back next panel. :-j
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:ymsigh: That is all.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Tako

Post by Tako »

And then they were both burnt at the stake because you know, they have spent all their mana/essence/spell slots/whatever fighting each other and they are surrounded by pissed witch-hunters...

I guess Jacqui, Tiff and Skye will help them escape, but the Artemis people know where they live, so they will have to leave town. And Hekate still keeps Mel's parents in her clutches...

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

While I saw this coming from a mile away, I do hope the story addresses the multiple murder attempts and mass brainwashing and tries to resolve them with more than a simple "I'm sorry."

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Gotoh wrote:@crimzontearz: They were never going to kill Cerise, 'cuz she one of the protagonists. It'd be like wishing death on Layla or Nina in EC. The story is about them, so there's no chance of either of them dying.
Because Layla and Nina totally tried and nearly succeded killing the rest of the cast. Note also posessed Layla/Lamia tried to take over the cryptid school but the moment she regained control that stopped.....ehat did cerise do once she removed the darkness from herself? DING DING DING we have a winner she totally got the "spare" darkness into her to keep WILLINGLY trying to kill everyone.

No no that makes total sense and it's a totally fair comparison

Alexei P

Post by Alexei P »

I like this ending! :D

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

"Now let's sacrifice these humans!"