Giz
Site Admin

Eerie Cuties 18-08-15 Far better accommodations

Post by Giz »

Passing Through

Re: Eerie Cuties 18-08-15 Far better accommodations

Post by Passing Through »

Can't say I blame 'em.

Brooke, Layla and the puppy for not wanting to hear evil doll's origin story that is, I certainly blame Nina for selling the him into slavery.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Demonic powers are life's easy button... Nina thought she had a workaround, but regardless... I see nothing to blame anyone for, least of all with Blair's willful body-jacking.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Ah, those move-it-around powers... :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

But I wanted t hear it too!!! :(( :(( :((

So, I guess this is the end of EC...

At least in terms of the large story arc.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

poor Blair(not), on to a house with Tia and 2 younger girls, when he wants to see older girls undies while the girls make out
ImageImage

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I'll be surprised though if she actually keeps him for long. Nina has always been the only person who seemed to actually want him around.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

because she is still young and likes to play with dolls, or at least in the past she did?, as she seemed not overly sad he was leaving when she said "bye Blair", just a tiny bit

2 years ago(in our time, not comics time) she would have been crying and imploring Tia not to take her Blair
ImageImage

Tako

Post by Tako »

Passing Through wrote:I certainly blame Nina for selling the him into slavery.
Blair stole Ace's body and was using it to date pretending to be him. And he infiltrated himself into Nina's life, pretending to be her friend, when he as planning to stake her.
He gets what he deserves, in my humble opinion.

Tython

Post by Tython »

To be fair to Blair he was trying to prevent the ressurection of Lamia which is apparently not a good thing oh sure we don't see much of what she was going to do except attempt to sacrifice Kade to resurrect her pet which wad only ptevented because Nina and Tia attacked her mind and consider weather that she should abide by the whole only drain a small portion of the humans blood instead of outright killing them by drinking all the blood but if Nina's stories about her have any truth to them it would have been very bad.
Last edited by Tython on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

@Tako: His just desserts will come with Tia's tea and crumpets.

Yes, I'm a horrible person.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...hmm.

Why don't we all give Ace a hand.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I've said it before, but -- I. LOVE. TIA!! \M/

I especially love her expression in panel 2. You can almost see that she's thinking: "Wanna bet?" right before she zaps his *** back into the doll. From now on, he's stuck with her, Niege, and Sorbet.
Tython wrote:To be fair to Blair he was trying to prevent the ressurection of Lamia which is apparently not a good thing.
And once she was back, all Blair did was goof off in Ace's body. The situation basically sorted itself out, thanks to Nina and Tia, who wound up doing Blair's job for him.

brasca

Post by brasca »

wiseguy wrote:because she is still young and likes to play with dolls, or at least in the past she did?, as she seemed not overly sad he was leaving when she said "bye Blair", just a tiny bit

2 years ago(in our time, not comics time) she would have been crying and imploring Tia not to take her Blair
Blair's betrayal eliminated most of Nina's good will towards him. He could have mitigated it if he had worked with her to thwart Lamia's takeover of Layla, but instead he willingly assisted her because he is a pervert that will do anything if a hot young woman asks.

That being said I would like to know his origin story since whatever secret organization would entrust him with preventing the resurrection of an incredibly powerful vampire queens is extremely incompetent. I have theories that he might be related to the principal of Charybdis Heights who looks like a doll and communicates through dolls and seems to have botched her handling of the coven as badly as Blair. I wonder if in all the commotion she went into hiding seeing as how neither Melissa nor Cerise were likely to take orders from her after winning the power struggle. Moreover, the latter tends to hold grudges.

Oh well, Blair had his chance at exposition just as he did to make a difference in this last arc, but maybe we will get the story in the next Kickstarter.

Miora

Post by Miora »

I don't like Tia at all, but I admire how well she kept to her part of the deal.
That was an awesome trade and everybody is happy about it.
Everybody who's opinion counts is happy about it.