Dangerously Chloe 17-08-15 Carnage turns me on

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wiseguy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-08-15 Carnage turns me on

Post by wiseguy »

good odds if Slash falls in love and they do it............................ contract would be void if Slash sees herself as Ted's GF

but is far more likely Chloe shows up(fights Slash for Teddy), or both Lucretia and Chloe(Lucretia takes both Teddy and Chloe as ordered to Torrid, and slash follows), but not "just Lucretia"
ImageImage

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Varanus wrote:
wiseguy wrote:unless they explicitly said "all the way to home plate..........................................."? as far as I know, they got to second base only and when she was talking to Ted's sister about "birds and bees, Succubi style", it seemed more of a talk of "what Chloe and Pandy heard" and not "by experience"
But an image is shown of Pandora naked in bed with that angel (Zachuriel), said angel all scratched up and even having his own feathers stuck in his body, so its safe to say she is speaking from experience regarding the "choose a durable guy for your first time" thing.
Really? When was this? /:)

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

DrAngryEd

Post by DrAngryEd »

I am starting to fancy Ilsa's evil cackle...and her assets
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

SAGG wrote:
Varanus wrote:
wiseguy wrote:unless they explicitly said "all the way to home plate..........................................."? as far as I know, they got to second base only and when she was talking to Ted's sister about "birds and bees, Succubi style", it seemed more of a talk of "what Chloe and Pandy heard" and not "by experience"
But an image is shown of Pandora naked in bed with that angel (Zachuriel), said angel all scratched up and even having his own feathers stuck in his body, so its safe to say she is speaking from experience regarding the "choose a durable guy for your first time" thing.
Right here.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... unky_angel

Also with where Ilsa's chest is currently at, Teddy may not have the willpower to resist this.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

And I'll note again I don't see how the above could be seen as anything but Pandora stating she had sex with him. Chloe even points out she is "sleeping with the enemy."

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

actually pandora's exact words is "hooking up"

hook up
verb: to engage in any type of sexual activity.
noun: 1. purposely ambiguous, equivocal word to describe almost any sexual action. usually used to exaggerate or minimize what exactly happened. a hook-up can range from a make-out session to full out sex.
2. person you hook up with

lot of pre-puberty girls (and boys) like to make others believe they did more than they actually did while being very ambiguous (so they can say they technically said the truth)

and as I said, Pandora in "Slash terms" is "not ripe yet" and Chloe just became ripe when she got the "Teddy assignment"
ImageImage

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

That horny face, though. Ilsa can really crank up the sexy when she wants to, can't she?
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Hyper Magi wrote:
SAGG wrote:
Varanus wrote:But an image is shown of Pandora naked in bed with that angel (Zachuriel), said angel all scratched up and even having his own feathers stuck in his body, so its safe to say she is speaking from experience regarding the "choose a durable guy for your first time" thing.
Right here.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... unky_angel
Wow! Thanks! How'd I miss this?! Was it in the books? :-?

Quote fixed. The DAMNed