Dangerously Chloe 10-08-15 Wear My Hat

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

ProfNekko

Re: Dangerously Chloe 10-08-15 Wear My Hat

Post by ProfNekko »

ok I'm just gonna chime in here (something I don't do often) and want to specify something important....

Teddy's contract states that as soon as he has sex with CHLOE the contract is fulfilled... So for those of you hoping that Teddy may get some fun times do remember just who Slash Stab is masqurading as... And just how easy it is to twist a demonic contract

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Um...yay? Is this a yay situation? I'm not sure this is a yay situation, guys...confused, halp.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Tython

Post by Tython »

There is a mystical ID system in place which would determine if Teddy and Chloe actually do have sex for real(the marks on there hands) and not say someone disguised as Chloe and from what I can gather the whole being sent to hell right away instead of old age would be due to Chloe's inexperience killing Teddy right then and there.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

You know, acting aside, Slash-Stab is doing a better job of shape shifting into Chloe than Pandora did.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

maybe because her horns are more similar to Chloe's than Pandora's? (seems to be a tiny bit longer than Chloe's and very slight difference in curvature? )
ImageImage

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

That, and she's a more experienced demon. She's been shapeshifting for who knows how long.