Dangerously Chloe 03-08-15 You may speak now

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Tython

Re: Dangerously Chloe 03-08-15 You may speak now

Post by Tython »

That was the primary order of bringing Teddy to her however before Chloe could bring him to her Teddy wandered off. Thus the new order to find him but not to bring him back was issued overriding the old order.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Ah I see, that detail slipped my mind much as it did Torrid's. ;)

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Yeah, Lucretia might have thought of this loophole, but I don't think Chloe did.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Slash Stab may have changed her appearance, but she didn't change her clothes - someone looking like Chloe but wearing Slash Stab's outfit complete with ordinary (rather than padlocked) collar should be a giveaway...

...but I wouldn't put it past Lucretia to take Slash Stab to Torrid knowing who she was but playing dumb...

Tython

Post by Tython »

After all she said to bring Chloe and Teddy back nobody said that they had to be the genuine articles

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

Find the human and bring him back.

But what is the human? Is it the most human human? The epitome of what it means to be human? How do I find such a being? What criteria says that this human is more human the one next to it? Where do I even look?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

luc called Ted "the human" Torrid said to Luc "find them both and bring them back to me"
ImageImage

Roborat

Post by Roborat »

I know it is just the shading on the back of her dress, but in panel three, it looks she hasn't shaved for a VERY long time.

Spinell

Post by Spinell »

Tython wrote:That was the primary order of bringing Teddy to her however before Chloe could bring him to her Teddy wandered off. Thus the new order to find him but not to bring him back was issued overriding the old order.
If that's true then Lucretia just got out of Torrids slavery. Last order is "GO", there are a lot of ways to interpret that.

Tython

Post by Tython »

How do we know that wasn't her plan from the start?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

you mean saying kitten burger and Hell Loko? wow, in some things she is smart if that is the case
ImageImage

Tython

Post by Tython »

More like tricking Torrid into giving an order that would allow her to be free from her slavery.

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

BlairFan wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Kitten burgers? :-o

Truly, 'tis hell we speak of here.
Don, yes, I bet they taste terrible. ;) What a remarkable plot development, Lucretia has become almost pitiable. What will happen when she finds "Chloe" is really Slash-Stab :-?
I hate McDonalds but I Guess its not Hell Without one... I mean you know what McNuggets are made of?
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Clown paste! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)