Dangerously Chloe 25-06-15 Fetch Me That Boy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Passing Through

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-06-15 Fetch Me That Boy

Post by Passing Through »

She's going too far here. And forgetting they won't be under her power for long...

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

It does make me wonder what will protect her from them for going to far after the best time is over.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Azrael wrote:REBELLION! \M/
*heads off*

:P

Also, this has got to be the strongest use of "keep it PG-13 obscurations" used in this comic, ever...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

TheEighth wrote:Now we can see what happens if one succubus tries to feed from a person that legally belongs to another.
I doubt he is protected, we know Pandora has already "tasted" him without a problem. There may be other effects we don't know about of course.
TJgalon wrote:It does make me wonder what will protect her from them for going to far after the best time is over.
She's gone pretty power mad, I don't think she has any room left in her head to think about consequences.

brasca

Post by brasca »

lordoffiling wrote:
brasca wrote: ... Hopefully, he will avoid the horns otherwise Torrid will be stuck with him.
... What?
Teddy's connection with Chloe is based on some mystical pact he accidentally made, but with Pandora who was disguised as Chloe he unwittingly touched her horns so now she can live at his house because apparently that is how it works: http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/my_hero

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

we do not know the exact dynamics of touching horns without asking first

we know the toucher becomes responsible of the touchee and the touchee acts like she belongs to the toucher, but we haven't gotten all the dynamics of it yet

this story ends with either Chloe able somehow to protect Teddy from this predicament (most likely) or Teddy touching the horns of Torrid without asking first(and maybe Luc also) or a combination of the 2(Luc's horn being touched and than it forcing her to help Chloe in hampering Torrid from having anything with Teddy
ImageImage

nilof

Post by nilof »

Well, she hasn't ordered Chloe not to kill or otherwise incapacitate her before she brings Teddy to her. :ymdevil:

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

brasca wrote:
lordoffiling wrote:
brasca wrote: ... Hopefully, he will avoid the horns otherwise Torrid will be stuck with him.
... What?
Teddy's connection with Chloe is based on some mystical pact he accidentally made, but with Pandora who was disguised as Chloe he unwittingly touched her horns so now she can live at his house because apparently that is how it works: http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/my_hero
Actually Teddy is "responsible" for Pandora because of what Abby says here and Pandora is just shamelessly taking advantage of it.

Link fixed. The DAMNed

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

So, the question is: do the terms of their servitude require Slaves 1&2 to relinquish their property rights on command, or are they lmited to being exploited for their labor?
Yet still, I live...

DrAngryEd

Post by DrAngryEd »

Don't worry, the binding seal between them will shoo her away from Teddy
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Dave Zero1 wrote: Actually Teddy is "responsible" for Pandora because of what Abby says herehttp://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/i_sh ... ou_through and Pandora is just shamelessly taking advantage of it.
that was Chloe, under a magic thing made by Pandy

and the horns thing is something completely separate from that
ImageImage

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Maybe the terms of Chloe's contract with Teddy override the control collar?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

wiseguy wrote:we do not know the exact dynamics of touching horns without asking first

we know the toucher becomes responsible of the touchee and the touchee acts like she belongs to the toucher, but we haven't gotten all the dynamics of it yet

this story ends with either Chloe able somehow to protect Teddy from this predicament (most likely) or Teddy touching the horns of Torrid without asking first(and maybe Luc also) or a combination of the 2(Luc's horn being touched and than it forcing her to help Chloe in hampering Torrid from having anything with Teddy
I'm pretty sure that was just a guilt-trip/excuse, not an actual rule about touching horns without permission (which probably is comparable to one human fondling another without permission).

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Well Chloe its time for you to learn the other important aspect of Demon society...

"Murdering your Master"

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, I guess it could have been worse. She could have asked for a shrubbery. :-=
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.