Eerie Cuties 03-06-15 Could not have all of me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Storm-forge mystique

Re: Eerie Cuties 03-06-15 Could not have all of me

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

September of 1993 is the "eternal September," when AOL opened up Usenet access, marking the beginning of the end of the Internet of the eighties and early nineties. 2003 wasn't meant to be a reference to anything, just generally a time when the Internet was more oriented toward forums and websites, and less toward social media. 21 September 1893 was... the first gasoline-powered car on a public US road? ...it actually wouldn't surprise me if that's what she meant.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

brasca wrote:
vampire hunter D wrote:
Passing Through wrote:What did Nina even do? Make Layla a bit angry? This whole mind sequence was a complete time waster, she didn't need any help.
She triggered Layla's big sister instinct, the one thing that could get Layla in her ver dikinished state to resist further.

And speaking of Big sister instinct, it sems that's what Layla is channeling in how she deals with Lamia now in her head. She seems rather caring towards kids, doesnt she? Makes me wonder how she'll be when she has kids.

Still, unexpected and awesome way to finish this arc. Now, fix Ace before we go.
Seems plausible. My theory is that Lamia absorbed everything of Layla's except the inner child and when Layla counterattacked she reabsorbed all of her personality traits that merged with her. When she did she also took the matching personalities that Lamia imprinted leaving only her inner child.

I actually prefer this outcome since I was thinking Tia would do something to trap her in Blair's body.
My theory is that after after Layla reabsorbed all the part of Lamia which is from Layla in the first place what she's left is Nina's contribution.

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

I agree. Layla Is the Queen only one that could defeat her was Her Self!
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Nightheaven

Post by Nightheaven »

Not sure if there were any notifications about this, but is this series on a break now? As it seems that it's been over 3 weeks without any updays or any other info on this matter, or was there?

Would like to know when to expect further updates on this one.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

.... where have YOU been???

With the end of this chapter (probably just a few panels away), EC is coming to an end - well, a possibly temporary hiatus. Possibly.

Same goes for Magick Chicks.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Well, the notice of closure was posted between #546 & #547, and said there were "around 20 pages" left. And this one was #557.

[But then, it also said the updates would "be a little more regular coming up to the end in late June/early July"...]

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Don, don't know about EC, but there is lot of ground to explore at MC

who is the principal of the EC school who controls the 3 girls and the MC school principal?

would current storyline close also Hekate?

and other minor things
ImageImage

Nightheaven

Post by Nightheaven »

Well... yeah... that it will be over soon... but if im right it was said that later on, when it will be closer to the end of this series, it will be more regular with updates.
But anyway, yay for a new update.