22-10-10 Tons of all the way (guest strip)

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TheEighth

Re: 22-10-10 Tons of all the way (guest strip)

Post by TheEighth »

I'm still wondering what kind of monster that blue-haired girl is.

(I hope one of the guest comics is about Chloe)
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

And what kind of monster is that blonde? She looks familiar.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

They're not monsters... They are victims!! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wizbenny

Post by wizbenny »

They're these two girls...

http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20100414.html

But as to what kind of monster they are, I haven't got a clue. What IS nice is that Layla got her revenge for them laughing at her tho.

If I had to guess, maybe the blue haired girl is some sort of elf or fae girl? And possibly the other is a witch? NO clue.
----------------------------------------
-- Writers write!
Benny Powell
http://waywardsons.net

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Benny is a true and powerful wizard, he has taken 2 background characters and made them...ummmm...meals on wheels.

In other news, I am loving WayWard Sons: Legends (and Daughters).
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

wizbenny

Post by wizbenny »

For the record, I didn't write the guest comic. I just worked with the art crew on color edits, ink assists and lettering.

Writing was handled by the incomparable Dave (and possibly Giz).

I wish I could take credit for lines like "Tons of all the way."

Glad you're enjoying Wayward Sons. Hopefully as much as I enjoy Eerie Cuties and MA3 (which is tons of all the way.)
-- Writers write!
Benny Powell

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I thought the Blue-Haired Girl, Evidentia, might be an incubus, like Chloe. But no matter, the guest cartoon is very funny. Even more so, in light of Layla's glare at them, apparently after seeing them laugh at her, back on the old page. Revenge on wheels?

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I think Giz and Dave should return the favour. I'd like to see their impression of the Wayward Daughters cover.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

wizbenny

Post by wizbenny »

If they EVER have the time then that invitation for anything they'd want to do for WS has been extended. They'd be more than welcome to do ANYTHING they wanted. LOL. They know that.

However, as I told Giz... if it would slow down or delay MA3 or Eerie Cuties in ANY way to do a guest comic for Wayward Sons... I wouldn't want that. LOL.

I am a true fan and log on every day to whichever site is updating. Seriously. If I type E in my Firefox browser, eerie cuties comes up and if I type M then MA3 comes up.
-- Writers write!
Benny Powell

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

One minor quibble for an otherwise fun bit of artwork there. Layla (and her sister) have slitted pupils in their eyes. (You know we take things too seriously when we look that closely at such things... 8-} )
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

T agree with wizbenny. I just hope that Giz and Dave have not bitten off more than they can chew.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Wizbenny, now that I realize the blue haired girl is that character? That's actually Layla getting one of two she owes that girl! She's the same one that made out with Kade trying to get him to take her out to the dance instead of Layla! I have a feeling that considering how cute she is and the lengths that she's willing to go to snag herself a guy? She's not going to be single for too long...

...unless, of course, Layla finishes getting even with her for good! :ymdevil: But a really good job on this guest strip, Wizbenny. :)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

She's had a spurt of hair growth then. :P

But I approve! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

LOL!! I LIED!!! LOL!!!

There supposed to re-imagine The Monsters but sexy i can not help thinking if it has this kind of humor and feel it will work !!
If not they should read this comic!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.