28-04-15 You can do this

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 28-04-15 You can do this

Post by Artemisia »

As King Arthur said when faced with a rampaging killer bunny "RUNAWAYYYYYY!!!"
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

This fight has gotten rather tedious. At this point, I don't even care how it ends, I just want it to end.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

it ends with Mel ending up between the crossfires of Cerise and Faith, thus her wand releases everywhere rainbows, and everyone gets hit and everyone goes nice and start hugging and singing shiny happy people ;)
ImageImage

Jeivar

Post by Jeivar »

I'm getting pretty tired of the constant negativity on this forum. I mean, reading each update takes only seconds and is completely free. I for one feel I have no right to make demands or complain.

pcj

Post by pcj »

Don't forget that this is a manga/comic book... and if you were reading it on paper, you'd be flipping through these 10 or 15 pages in a matter of seconds - it just takes that many pages to draw that amount of action. It only feels slow because we're only getting one page at a time on the website.

Jeivar

Post by Jeivar »

Indeed.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Zippy wrote:Someone get Callie a bow so she can shoot Cerise in the head and end this...
.....What would happen if someone else killed Cerise? I mean Hekate's plan if for Melissa to be the one to do it.

And seriously, i wish the fight would already get to that point, where Mel has to decide what to do with a defeated Cerise.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Time for Tiff to do something completely crazy that will somehow work.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Still stuck using a cellphone for the next week, or so, until my new A/C power supply cord gets here. But I had to login to compliment Shouri's art for this update, especially the third panel. Mel has never looked better and I love the particle effect of the magic sphere surrounding them. Outstanding. :ymapplause:
Jeivar wrote:I'm getting pretty tired of the constant negativity on this forum. I mean, reading each update takes only seconds and is completely free. I for one feel I have no right to make demands or complain.
Agreed with this (and pcj's post directly beneath it).

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Cortez wrote:
Zippy wrote:Someone get Callie a bow so she can shoot Cerise in the head and end this...
.....What would happen if someone else killed Cerise? I mean Hekate's plan if for Melissa to be the one to do it.

And seriously, i wish the fight would already get to that point, where Mel has to decide what to do with a defeated Cerise.
Remember this?: http://www.magickchicks.com/strips-mc/i ... a_screamer

Yeeaahhhh, Cerise would've gotten owned then and there BUT Hekate decided to cheat ~_=

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@TwoWayStar: It isn't like she interfered in some honorbound duel, so you can hardly call that "cheating". Hecate has an agenda and it has nothing to do with 'playing fair'.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Cortez wrote:

Remember this?: http://www.magickchicks.com/strips-mc/i ... a_screamer

Yeeaahhhh, Cerise would've gotten owned then and there BUT Hekate decided to cheat ~_=
True, but Cerise wasn't dead yet technically.

You have a point though, Hakate will only accept Mel killed Cerise or Cerise killing Mel and would likely continue interfering if either are killed or almost killed by someone else.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Gotoh wrote:@TwoWayStar: It isn't like she interfered in some honorbound duel, so you can hardly call that "cheating". Hecate has an agenda and it has nothing to do with 'playing fair'.
It was just a turn of phrase I'm using from my gaming background. Like when you're battling your friend in a fighting game and they just keep pressing X and kill you, the outraged shout "You cheated!" comes out even though it's not technically correct. I guess I should use "cheap" to get my point across, seeing as you didn't understand. No prob yo

Justine_1692

Post by Justine_1692 »

Please just end it so I can stop being disappointed because there's no update.

Justine_1692

I'm done.

Post by Justine_1692 »

I'm done. I'm dropping this from my list of comics. I'll check back in a year or so to see if there's an update. It was fun while it lasted.