Dangerously Chloe 27-04-15 Salad is Ready

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 27-04-15 Salad is Ready

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! There's salad dressing in the cloak room... And undressing too! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... d_is_ready

Tython

Re: Dangerously Chloe 27-04-15 Salad is Ready

Post by Tython »

hmmm well that was some what expected although I think alot of people were hoping that his experience with Chloe would make him only desire her or some such. Oh well now I wonder what Triana will do next? Besides blow off steam from being utterly betrayed by her boyfriend on Valentines day.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

OK, now that was diabolical. Apparently he is an easy touch for succubi...

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

Maybe Teddy can get her on the rebound...

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

*sigh*

We're deep into 'path of least resistance' territory this chapter, huh?

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Darn, I was hoping she was going to punch Lu's lights out or something...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

All things considered, Triana's perfect evening could have gone a lot worse in the circumstances.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Tython wrote:hmmm well that was some what expected although I think alot of people were hoping that his experience with Chloe would make him only desire her or some such. Oh well now I wonder what Triana will do next? Besides blow off steam from being utterly betrayed by her boyfriend on Valentines day.
I know. So much for the immunity theory, but I doubt we have seen the last of Triana. She will probably blow off steam to Naomi and if Prudence tags along things will get very interesting. Even more so if Gabrielle follows them. Lucretia might win the contest, but if she is captured by Prudence or Gabrielle Chloe could win by default.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Speaking of which I wonder what Prudence has been up to since her one scene?

Absinthe Green

Post by Absinthe Green »

I'm starting to think Triana's a closet Splosher...
"I will remember the kisses / our lips raw with love / and how you gave me everything you had / and how I / offered you everything that was left / of me." - CB.

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

"lightheaded" Okay. That answers few questions. For one things, succubi definately use supernatural seductive powers in addition to mundane good looks. But that only explains target of seduction being stupid, not victims significant other.
One thing that pissed me off. Its Triana's reaction. She spend a while developing hatred for Lucretia, why she left her off the hook? People don't work that way, they prefer to blame rivals rather than loved ones, and Lucretia gave her plenty of reason to be target of hatred. I mean, it would make more sense for Triana to come up with implausible excuse for her guy. "That harlot manipulated my poor Whatshisname! I will claw her eyes out!". Sure, she would still give him earful, but only after dealing with a "skank who put her dirty paws on my man!"

Someone steals your cow, you shot the cow, but leave thief alone? C'mon, real people don't work that way.

Hey, I came up with a funny scenario. Since plenty of innocents suffer, why not introduce a guilty guy, and let him get away with everything?
I mean an obvious casanova going out with his primary girfriend, Lucretia seduces him, he doesn't even resists, flirt openly in front of his date, who is either oblivious, denies everything in front of her eyes, and when Lu ups the game to break them up, decides he bf is innocent victim (despite actually being very willing victim.)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Aw, shucks, that went too much like expected. :(

I also wonder a bit about Triana's reaction: "CHRIS! X( " instead of "Chris? :-o :-\ :(( :(( :(( "

I guess we can all agree we have a new buttmonkey! :P I do hope he at least gets to have nookie with Lu - which of course will leave him totally drained and powerless for months again...

I will note, though, that Triana didn't dump Chris even when he likely had no interest in much of anything at all, let alone sex.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Damn... guess thats another point for Lu...

Must admit I'd hoped she would face a failure this time and possible the full wrath of Triana... :|

Tython

Post by Tython »

The night is young she may cool down a bit and realize who is truly to blame charge back in there and deck her in the face.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

I wonder if Triana will vent to Naomi in front of Pru? Would Pru recognize the work of a succubus?