Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Dangerously Chloe 02-02-2015 Such a sweetheart

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Zippy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 02-02-2015 Such a sweetheart

Post by Zippy »

Teddy, I think we've established more than enough by now...don't go there. Being killed wasn't clue enough?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

the main issue is that the other 4 girls might think he is a "ladies man"
ImageImage

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Well, let's break it down:
1) If Pru recognises them, she knows he and Chloe are "married"
2) If Naomi recognises Chloe as Teddy's Shrinking Cousin Unshrunk, her brain may melt just a leettle bit more
3) Gabrielle and Tandy (too many names ending in "-ie" sounds!) obviously don't know them from Adam & Eve.

Remember, none of them are looking at Teddy as a potential boyfriend anyway. Naomi's become convinced he's an alien invader, Pru knows who he is, Tandy doesn't care and Gabrielle's interested in him only for Naomi-torture reasons.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Although the latter may at least mean that Teddy is in line for a snog with a woman who at least won't suck his life energy out through his tonsils.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Zippy wrote:Well, let's break it down:
1) If Pru recognises them, she knows he and Chloe are "married"
2) If Naomi recognises Chloe as Teddy's Shrinking Cousin Unshrunk, her brain may melt just a leettle bit more
3) Gabrielle and Tandy (too many names ending in "-ie" sounds!) obviously don't know them from Adam & Eve.

Remember, none of them are looking at Teddy as a potential boyfriend anyway. Naomi's become convinced he's an alien invader, Pru knows who he is, Tandy doesn't care and Gabrielle's interested in him only for Naomi-torture reasons.
3 depends on what Gabrielle and Tandy see. Monster hunters like them may have better abilities at detecting a succubus than an angel in their midst. Perhaps they didn't get a good look, but if they continue following them they might.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Maayyybbe. Kid-Melissa did recognise Chloe as a succubus pretty quickly, but that involved Chloe's wings & horns being visible, without which Charity didn't recognise Pandora-as-Chloe as a succubus (hell, even *with* the horns out, Pru took a couple of minutes to clock).

IOW, if they're in full "human" mode, with wings/horns/tail hidden, I doubt they're detectable just by looking at them.
Spidrift wrote:Although the latter may at least mean that Teddy is in line for a snog with a woman who at least won't suck his life energy out through his tonsils.
True (although it wouldn't help with the bigger "hellbound" problem). Which comes back to my opening post - he should get Alchemy or someone to open his stat screen and turn any part of his brain that sees Chloe as a sexual person to "off". No good can come of that stutter.

[Like I've said before, I think Naomi would be a good match *IF* the mountain of misunderstandings could be bulldozed, but that doesn't seem likely.]

Random Passer By

Post by Random Passer By »

Will our fearless monster hunters recognise a succubus and attempt to rescue the innocent boy she is going to devour?

Though with this bunch killing a demon would probably be higher priority than rescuing a human .

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Given all it took earlier was Chloe looking at Teddy without a shirt for her libido to get the better of her, one would think they would have established some ground rules to prevent that out of control make-out session from happening again. Having her "taste" him (assuming a peck on the cheek can do that) seems like asking for trouble.

But perhaps they simply like each other too much to hold to such rules even if they made them.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Teddy... never say "No Problem" around Chloe... she'll make sure you'll get some soon enough!

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

So, where's Abby to participate in the fun of completely spoiling this date ?
Spidrift wrote:Although the latter may at least mean that Teddy is in line for a snog with a woman who at least won't suck his life energy out through his tonsils.
Maybe, but as Gabrielle seems to do this fairly often, she'll probably dump him quickly, of just kiss him and leave to annoy Naomi. This wouldn't solve the whole girlfriend in her heart and soul in the slightest. [-(

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Bambikles: Two times is fairly often? :-\

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Bambikles wrote:Maybe, but as Gabrielle seems to do this fairly often, she'll probably dump him quickly, of just kiss him and leave to annoy Naomi. This wouldn't solve the whole girlfriend in her heart and soul in the slightest. [-(
Oh yeah, absolutely. It's just that being used as a prop by a mad torturer, kissed once, and then discarded like a wet dishcloth, would be a step up in Teddy's romantic life - if only because it's not inherently life-threatening.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Since no one else is saying it:

D'awww! :x

After coming here from the Ma3 forum, this comic is just balm for the soul.

Even if it's just an icecream, a peck on the cheek and being called "sweetheart", it's nice to see a guy treating a girl well, and the girl appreciating it. :)

And, of course, this will totally drive all the watchers to speculation. I sincerely hope Naomi gets jealous.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Since a lot of the comics I follow now have some kind of drama going on it is nice that this one has a sweet moment between characters. :x

Knowing the danger from the situation it is hard to ship these two but I'm with Don in that I hope that makes Naomi jealous.

Bonus points if Pru lets is slip that she knows them and that they are "married" to Naomi. :ymdevil:
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK