Eerie Cuties 28-01-15 SO glad

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Eerie Cuties 28-01-15 SO glad

Post by Don Alexander »

Azog the Defiler is the name thou seekest!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

CFT

Post by CFT »

Thou art thanked, o Don!
brasca wrote:Now to figure out what all this means. Did Lamia collapse through the floor because she's absorbed too many personalities or is something going on in the real world?
I don't think the fall represents something happening in the real world, but more the other way around: I think it's possible that such a "blow" to the Lamia "avatar" can itself influence her in the real world, like her going "blank" for a few seconds or her head hurting as if someone whacked her there, etc.
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

Eventually we need to get a to a point, we have the character name and he's a prick vampire...fits the bill perfect.....we need a "IT WAS ME DIO" joke sometime.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Ew, yuck! This one makes me a bit queasy.
;)