Magick Chicks 20-01-15 She was alive

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cranium

Re: Magick Chicks 20-01-15 She was alive

Post by Cranium »

Zippy wrote:And... wait, where's Jacqui in the "retrieval" panel? If LightMel was prioritising her, shouldn't she have been there to home in on? And if she was grabbed first, did the AA Council cast her out of the group wherever-they-were?
Shouri Posted On Twitter:
Shouri ‏@shourimajo · 5 hours ago
Edits coming up.

hahahahaHAHAHHA I FORGOT JACQUI ON THE NEWEST MAGICK CHICKS FFS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

FuzzyFace wrote:So... it was Cerise being her own worst enemy once again...

Had she not decided to inject Mel with the dark essence, Mel couldn't have found the girls and brought them back.

The resultant LightMel appears to be incredibly powerful: sensing Jacqui from afar, willing a body into existence, teleporting the girls. Sounds like demigod status to me... which would justify Hecate's fear and loathing of the TackyWand. Of course, she still has Mel's persistent lack of focus. Next target... Hecate herself?
Does bring into question whether Mel's dual nature really did hold her back in the use of the Wand (and witch powers?).
Cranium wrote:
Zippy wrote:And... wait, where's Jacqui in the "retrieval" panel? If LightMel was prioritising her, shouldn't she have been there to home in on? And if she was grabbed first, did the AA Council cast her out of the group wherever-they-were?
Shouri Posted On Twitter:
Edits coming up.

hahahahaHAHAHHA I FORGOT JACQUI ON THE NEWEST MAGICK CHICKS FFS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Image Yeah, that's a cock-up. (She even letters the strips, yes?)

[Where's she even going to fit her in without redrawing the whole panel? Put her where Gaby is and shove the torturess to the background?]

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Light Mel "willed herself a body" basically means there is a chance that for practical purposes, she is "semi-ethereal"

BTW

also

she mentioned Jacqui (childhood friend, even longer than Cerise) as main focus, and it makes sense

but who else she mentioned?

Faith and Tiffany(than she said "all of them" for the rest) who were the ones more connected to the wand besides Mel and Dakota (some might argue later on that now is also Sandi, as Mel gave her temporarily the wand while taking a shower )
ImageImage

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Just love the religious imagery pastiche here ! =))

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Another question is if Light Melissa was knocked out of Melissa and created also a Dark Melissa ... could it likely be a Light Cerise as well? (I am sure another mentioned in past post a Light Cerise). If so perhaps the Light Cerise could not will itself a body? Just speculations and what not but at rate the story is blossoming just about can happen at this point as well.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Cerise is not half magical girl, so I doubt it.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Cranium wrote:Another question is if Light Melissa was knocked out of Melissa and created also a Dark Melissa ... could it likely be a Light Cerise as well? (I am sure another mentioned in past post a Light Cerise). If so perhaps the Light Cerise could not will itself a body? Just speculations and what not but at rate the story is blossoming just about can happen at this point as well.

what I can say is that there never was a "light cerise", there was a "dying body" Cerise and Inky traveling to the past to "connect to Skye"

about "inky" I don't know if she would be the "counterpoint" of Light Mel, but I get a feeling that she is not same powers as light Mel, and able to will a body.....but she was able to guide "past Skye" to the closet

the interesting question is when "past skye" went to the distant past? my guess is somewhere between the time that Skye started getting interested in Cerise, and saw her kiss Callie for the first time? and the time she brought animals to the party and scared Callie? I will allow gotoh handle possible explanations of that, but I am guessing skye found a way to go to the past and cry
ImageImage

Oenone

Post by Oenone »

Maybe past!Skye was the best of Cerise all along.

Maboo

Post by Maboo »

There's Jacqui!

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Shouri has the skillz! Jacqui appears like magic!
Grace head on Blair Body

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

NICE!!! we still need the tag for her, but NICE!

and a DOUBLE NICE to shouri for also making separate tags for Sandi and Gabby instead of having a "GabrielleSandi" tag in the 349 strip
Oenone wrote:Maybe past!Skye was the best of Cerise all along.
Don't think so, but that would be interesting if it was true

if it was true

Cerise eventually splits in 2 in the future, the "lightcerise" takes Skye name, is pure, travels to the recent past and does not remember who she really is (because if she did remember, would mean she knows Cerise is her, and just imagine Light Mel deciding she wants to be Dark Mel's lover) and meets Cerise and Cerise unknowingly seduces a version of herself

as I said, don't think so but interesting suggestion
ImageImage

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Shouri's the best ! \M/

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

WOW that was impressive putting Jacqui in after the fact. \M/ ^:)^ :ymapplause:
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Oenone

Post by Oenone »

wiseguy wrote:NICE!!! we still need the tag for her, but NICE!

and a DOUBLE NICE to shouri for also making separate tags for Sandi and Gabby instead of having a "GabrielleSandi" tag in the 349 strip
Oenone wrote:Maybe past!Skye was the best of Cerise all along.
Don't think so, but that would be interesting if it was true

if it was true

Cerise eventually splits in 2 in the future, the "lightcerise" takes Skye name, is pure, travels to the recent past and does not remember who she really is (because if she did remember, would mean she knows Cerise is her, and just imagine Light Mel deciding she wants to be Dark Mel's lover) and meets Cerise and Cerise unknowingly seduces a version of herself

as I said, don't think so but interesting suggestion
Well I'm thinking about how Skye's original purity/lack of malice was so profound that even Hecate commented on it. Since Cerise herself is just a regular witch/magic user, wouldn't her light self be more like a normal girl (with an innate power that rivals Faith's own)?

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Uhm...is it me....or Good!Mel is voluptuous while Evil!Mel is more svelte?