Dangerously Chloe 15-12-14 Chapter 10 - All in the Family

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-12-14 Chapter 10 - All in the Famil

Post by Gotoh »

I can agree on the part about Tandy, but...
Zippy wrote:And Mel probably gave as much of a crap as she does when Nina calls her for girly advice - she's not someone like Naomi who would bother with that sort of thing.
You honestly think Mel wouldn't call someone out if they were faking an accent aronund her? As much as she concerns herself with appearances? There's no way she'd let that by her without saying something about it. But she didn't seem to regard it as anything unusual.
Zippy wrote:*And no, it might not be an act, but it's odd - note that Azrael picked up on the fact that she was no longer under stress/truth [s]ser--[/s] accupressure, so the accent being back didn't mean much, only a few posts below your second link.
I said that myself, in the first link. :-\
Zippy wrote:Could it be some sort of Cerise-spawned fake? Not impossible, but it would either confuse the hell out of people who don't read MC or be entirely indistinguishable from the "real" torturess. Why introduce her into this strip at all if they need that sort of complication to make it work, when it would be much easier to introduce an all-new character to serve the same role?
Which is all the more reason to wait 'til we know whether it's really her, or not.
Zippy wrote:And sure, pick me up as if I was the only guy who thought that thing beside the bed was Chloe's panties!
I didn't mean anything by it, and I apologize if it came across that way.

My point was, we shouldn't make jump to conclusions based on a single panel; especially in a series things aren't always as they appear. I only used that example because it was recent, which saved me the trouble of linking to it.