15-10-10 Mrs. Wifflebottom (guest strip)

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

NekoLLX

Re: 15-10-10 Mrs. Wifflebottom (guest strip)

Post by NekoLLX »

BlairFan wrote:Blair's just making sure the two girls get some exercise. What a sweet doll he is!
And judging by their reactions he's going to wash their only pair of undergarments, really they should buy a few extra bras....

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

*Animated version blusters while blushing, and waving chibi hands frantically.*

that... That's not the point! It's, its the principal of the thing. Little dolls, especially dolls possessed by H baka male souls, shouldn't be grabbing girl's tops and running around with them, waving them in the air for the world to see! Image

*I walk into the thread and see this...*

:|

Okay, who's been playing with the animator?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Blair's origin....

had the thought that it is another case similar to 'oopsie' from Full Metal Alchemist.
and Blair's spirit got put / stuck into the doll.. with a few 'indestructible' bits to keep him in one piece over the years.

or.. I am totally off the mark.. and he peeked in some girls shower room at the witches academy and.... boom...
instant baby wet a set. =))

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Rocky wrote:
Ecchi-Spud wrote:Sounds a lot like one of Jamie's mantras from MythBusters.
When in doubt, . . . C4.
I once worked with a post-Doctoral research engineer who had been a Deputy (underground overseer) in British and South African coal mines and his answer to practically any problem was "Yer want 'alf a stick 'n a det" (for those who don't speak Lancashire that means half a stick of explosive and a detonator).
I would've said Hampshire myself but then that's the only Englishman I've ever met.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Yorkshire more likely :P *Is a Lancastrian*

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Sooooo... You're saying you don't speak in half words like Rocky insinuated?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Bear is playing with fire! He knows that the War of the Roses has never ended and to call a Lancastrian a Yorkie - or vice versa - can make an attack by Mr Boodles look like a caress with a paw. Yorkshire-born parents have been known to drive miles while the woman was in labour so that the child would be born inside the county, ensuring that any boys could have the chance to play cricket for the county.

But my friend was definitely a Lancastrian. He came from near St Helens. I'm from the best county of all - Derbyshire. As the old saying has it "Strong i'th 'arm 'n wake i'th yead."

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Ohh.. he's from down Wigan way... yeah, thats okay then, they're all weird there. ;)

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Rocky wrote:
Ecchi-Spud wrote:Sounds a lot like one of Jamie's mantras from MythBusters.
When in doubt, . . . C4.
I once worked with a post-Doctoral research engineer who had been a Deputy (underground overseer) in British and South African coal mines and his answer to practically any problem was "Yer want 'alf a stick 'n a det" (for those who don't speak Lancashire that means half a stick of explosive and a detonator).
Another (fictional) reference, for those who've watched the Red Green Show from Canadian TV, would be the character of Edgar K.B. Montrose (played by Graham Greene), the half-deaf explosives "expert" who sees explosives as the answer to any problem. His solution for a stuck window, for example, was to run a thread of black powder along the sill... :)

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Oh, dear. <puts on mining engineer's hard hat> I hate to burst any stereotypical bubbles but a line of black powder along a cill would simply burn very, very quickly. It's the same as you see in all kid's cowboy films and TV programmes (Clayton Moore as The Lone Ranger anyone?) where the baddy sticks a foot of fuse into a stick of dynamite, lights it and walks away. IRL he'd be killed almost as soon as he lit it! You run the fuse to a spot well away from the explosive and then set it off, whether electrically, as you usually do today, or by ignition.

Put simply, an explosive is a combustible substance, usually containing an oxidising agent to promote rapid burning, that quickly generates huge volumes of gas. In a confined space, the gas generates pressure and that does the damage. Unless it is confined in some way, it will do little if any damage.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

I have to agree, Rocky, but then Edgar seemed like the kind of "expert" who'd been a little too close to a few too many explosions, if you get my drift... ;)

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Yes, I've met a few people like that. Worked for some, too. Intelligence and common sense don't always go hand in hand.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

How did this tread ever evolve from a discussion of the latest guest strip to a discussion on high explosives? :)

And will all of the guest strips be about Blair's sexual perversions? :ymdevil:

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Blair has been in eight strips in a row now, a record, and I say, more, more! ;-)