Dangerously Chloe 20-11-14 Is is scary?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Dangerously Chloe 20-11-14 Is is scary?

Post by Artemisia »

Chloe really needs to call in a favor from someone else who can help Abby. . .

Of course...that wouldn't be funny would it?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Oh god someone help the poor girl before Chloe and Pandora scar her for life. :))

I really hope Abby knows this is not how it works for humans. Still this is good info for those of us who want to know how a Succubus deals with sex... as a virgin.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Is Pandy a virgin, anyway? I doubt the tiny-horned one is "ripe", but that wouldn't necessarily stop her, especially if you recall the original interaction between her-as-Chloe and Teddy...

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

I suspect Pandora is a virgin and acts hyper-aggressive to compensate. Mostly because we've seen her rattled a few times by stuff that shouldn't bug an experienced succubus.

Chloe, on the other hand, isn't a virgin. Witness Teddy's recent death, her position, and the discarded panties in the same panel. So she's reasonably 'safe' for people without a hell-contract.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Zippy wrote:Is Pandy a virgin, anyway? I doubt the tiny-horned one is "ripe", but that wouldn't necessarily stop her, especially if you recall the original interaction between her-as-Chloe and Teddy...
Chloe in EC pretty much did 2nd and 3rd base, but never went to home plate, I am guessing small horns is like "pre-puberty", and if we equal capacity of getting pregnant for humans with capable of "having uncontrollable death lust"............................. this means that Lucretia has to do a first time too

at around time she left to go to succubi school, Chloe's horns were the way Pandora's are right now

http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec/wh ... _succu-bun
Last edited by wiseguy on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Odd Man Out wrote:Chloe, on the other hand, isn't a virgin. Witness Teddy's recent death, her position, and the discarded panties in the same panel. So she's reasonably 'safe' for people without a hell-contract.
It's been repeatedly emphasized that they didn't have sex, hence Pandora stating Chloe needs to do something about it before her horrible death symptoms start and Chloe stating she thinks she still has a few months.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Odd Man Out wrote:I suspect Pandora is a virgin and acts hyper-aggressive to compensate. Mostly because we've seen her rattled a few times by stuff that shouldn't bug an experienced succubus.

Chloe, on the other hand, isn't a virgin. Witness Teddy's recent death, her position, and the discarded panties in the same panel. So she's reasonably 'safe' for people without a hell-contract.
and about she already did it with Teddy at time of his death?

by the coloring slightly different than that of the legs, http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... d_so_yummy, looks like she was still wearing panties, and even if at the start of the chapter what was on the floor was actually her panties, there can't be coitus if Teddy still has his jeans at time of almost death

her position was basically same as the one scene of Gary with Yuki, where they "rubbed" but they never had coitus and they have not done it so far
Last edited by wiseguy on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Incidentally, the way that Chloe and Pandora are talking about it, I don't think that a succubus being deflowered just drains the guy of energy; it sounds like she goes physically berserk and, you know, scatters his internal organs all across the scenery.

So a get-out clause requires someone physically robust or with insane regenerative powers.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

what spidrift said can be a possible route , or subject has super stamina of the soul and wearing super strong armor plus Succubus does not think like Lorena Bobbitt
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

This probably will not scare Abby away from sex. Now she might go to bed with someone under the expectation that they will be dead when she wakes up.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I don't think she is THAT FOOLISH, even with her thinking any 2 people having sex are doing adultery(the word in itself sounds to a kid like "people doing adult things" and not the Latin Adulter which means defile)

all of these current strips is more to the benefit of us readers to understand fully what happens to the succubi
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, maybe we just need to get Bo to come over and have a word with Chloe and Pandora and then explain things to Abby.
brasca wrote:This probably will not scare Abby away from sex. Now she might go to bed with someone under the expectation that they will be dead when she wakes up.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tako

Post by Tako »

Doesn't Abby have access to internet? She could research a bit about human sexuality on her own, and about myths about succubi too...

Same goes for Chloe...did she really never learn anything about non-demonic sexuality before being shipped to Hell? :-\

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Nothing is scary- when you're a succubus. ;)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Tako wrote:Doesn't Abby have access to internet? She could research a bit about human sexuality on her own, and about myths about succubi too...

Same goes for Chloe...did she really never learn anything about non-demonic sexuality before being shipped to Hell? :-\
I get a feeling that not even the sergeant knows human sexuality, the one to teach all 3(Abby, Chloe and Pandora) should be Adora, as I think she has a better grasp of human things, as she had herself and Chloe living a "human life"
ImageImage