Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Dangerously Chloe 10-11-14 G - Dynamite Anniversary

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Cranium

Re: Dangerously Chloe 10-11-14 G - Dynamite Anniversary

Post by Cranium »

Well 19 days after the month and day that Dangerously Chloe started 10-21-2012 (by posting date, 10-22-2012 by date on page itself). Cute pic of Lucretia. Hmmm after looking at that pic and Abby in the last few installments and knowing that time passes differently in Hell then the material world ... perhaps Lucretia and Abby are same person? I just kidding about that last statement but be funny if it was.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

If she was then she would have known Teddy was not Chloe going full incubus.....just saying

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Not very subtle, is she? :p
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

washu

Post by washu »

wow Lucretia! those three candles and a box of rose petals will make a great home warming gift for Chloe and Teddy. you're so thoughtful!
Rise from Ashes. a new webcomic by Madeleine Rosca, author of Hollow Fields.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Leave it to a succubus to use 'form fitting' even when it's the wrong call. : /

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

who said they are candles? they might be dildos

and looks like Lucretia is actually in love with Chloe, to make things [sarcastically voice]less complicated[/sarcastic voice] for poor Chloe

and I wish we could know if the hell books of contracts says anything about what if Pandora or Lucretia had coitus with Ted, and were in love with him, as Chloe was the "girlfriend that Ted wished for" according to the demon statue, and if it does not make a difference if it a different succubus in love who does it with Gary, would it make a difference if it is "not an human" in love who does it with Ted(Alchemy or Charity) or if the one who "did it" with Ted was Senna?(as Senna sees herself as all woman) remembering that according to book Chloe read, the lover of Ted has to see herself as the GF of Ted(in love with him)

plus

I hope that if Lucretia shows up, Ted does not touch her horns without asking
ImageImage

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:ymblushing: :x :x OH how I have missed this one. Even without the glasses she is hot. Her gift is sure to leave a mark, but if the past is any indication she will mess up somehow.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

So yandere Lucretia confirmed? Course we have no idea if a bomb would actually kill a succubus.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

who knows

might be an actual bomb, but bombs do not kill succubus, but Luc does not care about "collateral damage" (Ted and Abby)

or could be 3 big dildos along with an alarm clock that would scare definitely Ted and Abby, and depending how bombs affect succubus, also scare Pandi and Chloe
ImageImage

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Call me dumb I thought she really was gifting her soaps/shampoos/body wash and I was thinking maybe to subtly say she smells (but just end up gifting her something nice because chloe didnt get it(??? lmfao, i forgot this succubus doesn't do subtlety!

brasca

Post by brasca »

Maybe it is something nice since Lucretia thinks like a demon and probably thinks a good gift is an insult.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Un cadeau! Un cadeau!

That rabbit's dynamite.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I definitely think the "gift" is actual Dynamite bomb, or made to look(and sound by having a windup alarm clock) like one

the look was not unintentional coincidence by Luc
ImageImage

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Anybody else think that the bomb will explode before Luc gives it to Chloe?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug: