Dangerously Chloe 03-11-14 Our job description

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Varanus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 03-11-14 Our job description

Post by Varanus »

brasca wrote:
Hurbster wrote:How is it possible that succubi do not know about how humans feed ? Just beggars belief.
They could misinterpret certain needs for hunger. Chloe and Pandora eat human food all the time and it's probably not just to fit in, but because they need actual food, but life force is probably on their food pyramid too so they probably assume that people have that requirement too, but on a smaller scale.
It was explained in a flashback earlier that in the human world human food can only satisfy a succubus to a point and that after a while they will feel a "different" sort of hunger. I took that to mean that for succubi normal food is a poor substitute that they don't need and can't survive on for too long.

I also took it to mean that back in Tartarus they don't need to feed directly on male energy, perhaps the huge number of souls around them simply radiate enough energy that they don't need to actively feed at all.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

vampire hunter D wrote:
Tako wrote:
Zafnak wrote:You know, maybe she shouldn't be talking to two succubi about sex after all....
Yup. She should ask the underaged (and probably asexual) angel...no, better ask the genderswapping anthropomorphic personification of death...no, the nymphomaniac (and probably dead) witch...

...Abby is screwed, isn't she? :(
there's still Naomi.
Yes, yes there is.

washu wrote:is Chloe giving the tiniest of panty shots in panel four? it's not important or anything, but i'm curious and i don't recall them ever drawing one before. they seem to go for full underwear or none at all.
They've cut back on them as time goes on, at least.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/this_time
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... es_me_back
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/back_in_a_jif
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/that_is_rude
brasca wrote:
Hurbster wrote:How is it possible that succubi do not know about how humans feed ? Just beggars belief.
They could misinterpret certain needs for hunger. Chloe and Pandora eat human food all the time and it's probably not just to fit in, but because they need actual food,...
"Human food will only satiate you so far" implies it DOES satiate them partially:
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... r_priority
JoybuzzerX wrote:Though, reading this, if sex is how they feed now, this likely means Chloe has been stepping out on Teddy.
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... eep_hidden

PSadlon

Post by PSadlon »

Artemisia wrote:Possible difference between an adult succubus and a pre-adult succubus.
'J' wrote:could be that there's a qualitative difference between a 'snack' and a 'meal'
Yeah, it's probably a bit of both. While adults succubi can probably subsist on human food and arousal for a bit but with actual sex ever so often then end up malnourished and die. Pre-adult succubi probably don't require arousal or sex but can feed off them.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

fact that they said "hide the body" means they do not literally eat people

but if they go too far(beyond complete arousal)............... they kill them(like Ted almost was, in an not intentional way by Chloe).......... and that what they feed on is the Arousal Aura (most think coitus, but some guys end up completely aroused just by seeing a girl in high heels, or by touching a woman's garment(shoes, panties, etc), and if they can regulate the stopping of arousal, the men can recover eventually, than be able to feed of the same man AGAIN

looks like the "hunger" they talk about is the one of the human "lusting", which is different than the human nourishment by food
ImageImage

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

PSadlon wrote:Yeah, it's probably a bit of both. While adults succubi can probably subsist on human food and arousal for a bit but with actual sex ever so often then end up malnourished and die.
Presuming you mean "without actual sex", since your phrase doesn't make sense otherwise... I don't think so. Ilsa's lecture in the #45 flashback explicitly states they should NOT kill their victims,

It's all about the energy - even if they get as much from f██king one guy to death as from doing what Chloe did in #46 to three or four guys... they can "reuse" the three or four guys. AND they don't alert angelic hit squads to a succubus on the loose, nor mortal police to a potential serial killer.
wiseguy wrote:but if they go too far(beyond complete arousal)............... they kill them(like Ted almost was, in an not intentional way by Chloe).......... and that what they feed on is the Arousal Aura (most think coitus, but some guys end up completely aroused just by seeing a girl in high heels, or by touching a woman's garment(shoes, panties, etc),...
What I suspect is that their mouth/throat is a secondary feeding tube, and their primary feeding tube, the one they use for maximum drainage, is somewhat lower down....

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

the question is not where they drain "fastest" but that there is a maximum arousal point, that they can maintain without "short circuiting it"

just like a battery can give a max juice, but if you try to overload that output, the battery goes kaput, and will stop giving juice to the engine
ImageImage

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

But I don't think them going splooge in their trousers would have the same effect as them going splooge inside the succubus' vaginal canal. The difference between sex (99.99% fatal) and feeding off their aura in other circumstances, like Chloe with the quarterback, even when their aura has "reached a peak". The succubus is more able to regulate the drainage in the latter case, unless other "yummier" factors come into play.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Zippy wrote: It's all about the energy - even if they get as much from f██king one guy to death as from doing what Chloe did in #46
It doesn't look she had sex with him. All we see is her blouse come off, but in the next panel, she and what's-his-face are still clothed. And by the time she left the classroom, he was still standing there with his clothes on.

Granted, the C-verse comics are PG-13, but they usually make it obvious when there's sex involved.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

That was my point, which you nicely obscured by cutting off half the sentence. 8-|

[And you wonder why people say things like this...]
Last edited by Zippy on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

they don't feed off the "cream", they feed off the "energy"

the cream is not the energy

a human gets exhausted after coitus as they spent the energy(calories), they don't go via the "cream", otherwise we could also eat the cream, and replenish the energy

or when me eat meat, the meat is not the one that gives us the energy, is the calories inside it, and the fuel are the vitamins and minerals inside it, not the meat itself

different thoughts about what they "eat" around the web

They drain energy from their victim by causing or taking advantage of sexual arousal or frustration. In the middle ages, monks, nuns, and other celibates were particularly unfond of these beings, as they manifested to them with some frequency, due to the sexual frustration which is often an innate part of celibacy.
Incubus and succubus experiences are usually pleasurable for the victim, and will only cause any problem if they are already extremely ill or weak, although they may not. Some vampires and vampiric magicians dislike these beings as they hate being drained of vital energy.

via sex
As your victim becomes more frustrated, visualise the trapped sexual energy building in them as a glow surrounding them, centred around their genitalia. You can gently siphon off and absorb this energy, by a similar process to that of more ‘standard’ psychic vampirism. You can also absorb a large amount of built up energy at the point of your victim’s orgasm, by visualising all of the trapped energy as being released into you at the point of orgasm.

Obtaining Energy By Glamour

This is basically a highly targeted combination of psychic vampirism. You use whatever glamorous techniques you favour, and monopolise the attention and sexual desires of an individual. You hold the individual’s attention, encouraging their desires towards you, all the while

drawing in energy from them by the techniques of psychic vampirism that I mentioned earlier.
The energy I feed upon is energy that is built between us, as static electricity is built between two conductive surfaces (only this energy is much more yummy and much more substantial), and as that occurs, no one is drained of anything essential to their well being. In fact, both of us gain from this looping action. This energy is also not exclusive to sex, though sex is a damn fine way to raise it. All I have to do is project my feelings at you to get your response and gain from that — but you gained from me before I gained from you. It is truly an exponential phenomenon and I have no reason nor need to do it any other way. It’s tastier when it’s inspired and willingly given. Don’t you agree?

If I desired to I could drain your energy or any energy you put out. I could do the same from anyone I come into contact with. It’s just not necessary, and it’s like letting a stranger stick their hand down your pants — not something that is often particularly attractive. And that’s true of many classifications (loosely applied) of spirit.
A succubus feeds and heals herself by drawing chi through the mouths of her lovers, friends, volunteers, or victims; and from the energy created from engaging in sexual activity.
Bo chi-drains human (101)

The succubus can kill someone by draining their victim of his or her chi. Although Fae can tolerate having their chi taken more than humans can, they are not immune from being injured or killed because of it.
here is a thought about what is sexual energy
Sexual energy doesn’t mean just having SEX. In terms of sexual energy being expressed as sex, my friend says humans have the opportunity to hold themselves as one would carry a sword—not too tight, not too loose—just right. When sexual energy is “leaking” and haphazardly spilling out all over the place, there’s an element of unconsciousness and irresponsibility. When sexual energy is consciously contained in the domain of sexual desires, when unconscious urges mature into conscious actions—that’s when the potential of sexual energy has the capacity to be deeply, wholey and holy experienced.

It’s natural to feel sexual. We as human beings are sexual beings. That’s a fact and there’s no way of escaping that. Get to know yourself and attune your sexual energy to where you want it to go and who you’re giving it to, who you’re receiving it from, who and what you’re engaging in whatever situation and or experience with. Own your sexuality and act upon it in an embodied manner vs. letting it control your every action and thought. Don’t let it run you as a wild beast—instead, use it to fuel and empower your decisions on how you will hold it instead of it holding you.
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Zippy wrote:And you wonder why people say things like this...
Misinterpreting a post and reading the comic are two different things.

It was an honest mistake, which I admitted. There's no need to be snide about it.

OrlahEhontas

Post by OrlahEhontas »

Artemisia wrote:
OrlahEhontas wrote:
Artemisia wrote:I WAS thinking that, since Brooke is 1) bisexual and 2) sane, she would be the best to talk to.
2) Really? Based on what?
Based on Brooke being bisexual and sane. You know, not a succubus or insane.
Panel 4 here, while providing a defense of the bisexual issue, leaves one questioning the whole sanity issue.
Varanus wrote:I think Orlah was saying that Brooke may not actually be "sane."

Quote removed. The DAMNed
:-bd

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Brooke is still more sane than Chloe or Pandora...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Really? Pandora is not a nice person, and Chloe is a klutz who isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but I would hardly call either "insane". Even Chloe.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

OrlahEhontas wrote:Panel 4 here, while providing a defense of the bisexual issue, leaves one questioning the whole sanity issue.
I'd say that raises the question of whether Brooke's still herself, or not, because the last time a situation like that came up, she tried to put a stop to it.