Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

Eerie Cuties 27-10-14 We have to escape deeper

Post by Giz »

Cranium

Re: Eerie Cuties 27-10-14 We have to escape deeper

Post by Cranium »

Well it looks like Lamia will crush what remains of Layla ... and if Layla is saved by Nina and Tia ... how much of herself will she really have left? Courage (Tiffany) and Self Loathing (Melissa). She would be emotionally crippled (unless a way to reverse the statues).
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

It's looking grim for good-Layla's side...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

But it would be nice to see Nina and Tia rescue what remains of Layla and see how she develops ... how she 'reinvents herself'!
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Cranium wrote:Well it looks like Lamia will crush what remains of Layla ... and if Layla is saved by Nina and Tia ... how much of herself will she really have left? Courage (Tiffany) and Self Loathing (Melissa). She would be emotionally crippled (unless a way to reverse the statues).
Well, what aspect was it that Tia blew up?

Tako

Post by Tako »

I will repeat it again: Layla's parents are monsters for subjecting their daughter to this. Eugene at least expected old Quintessa to come back and have trouble to adapt to modern world, so he knew that something like this would happen. X(
Insectoid wrote:It's looking grim for good-Layla's side...
Who? /:)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

As long as the statues are still there, they should return...(Starts hunting for a particular statue to remove :p)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

SO they are going deeper... cue Inception soundtrack :ymdevil:
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Tako wrote:
Insectoid wrote:It's looking grim for good-Layla's side...
Who? /:)
Contrary to what you may think of her, Layla is generally well-meaning and has gotten along fine with Brooke and the others. It's just that she also happens to be smug and stuck-up, but that hardly makes her a bad person. tbh, I actually kinda like that about her.

Which is why I'm hoping there's either a way to get the old Layla back, or that the old Layla won't be lost entirely by the time this is over - assuming Nina and Tia are successful.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

So what are we going to see deeper in Layla's subconscious? I bet it'll be awesome.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

She's been fighting you ever since you got here Nina, there's no need to encourage her.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ppor poor Layla
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cranium wrote:Well it looks like Lamia will crush what remains of Layla ... and if Layla is saved by Nina and Tia ... how much of herself will she really have left? Courage (Tiffany) and Self Loathing (Melissa). She would be emotionally crippled (unless a way to reverse the statues).
I'm actually surprised self-loathing didn't just fling herself at the statues. If she hates being Layla so much assisting the purge seems like the most likely thing to do.

It'll be interesting to see how this is resolved. On the one hand this could all just be easily reversed once the Lamia personality is defeated or she could be genuinely changed. As we've seen in some of the spin-off series Cerise, Chloe, Jacqui, and Melissa aren't exactly the same people they were when first introduced.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

FlashD81 wrote:SO they are going deeper... cue Inception soundtrack :ymdevil:
And soon... this one! :ymdevil:
brasca wrote:I'm actually surprised self-loathing didn't just fling herself at the statues. If she hates being Layla so much assisting the purge seems like the most likely thing to do.
Who says self-loathing isn't actually going in with them to sabotage everything??
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)