13-10-10 What was that?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Power_Pachyderms

Re: 13-10-10 What was that?

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

I just noticed something. Shouldn't the Lizard Twits be Jax & Lux? :D
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

I'm wondering, Giz: Did you dial back a bit on the accidental smooch between Layla and Melissa, possibly being influenced by what happened with Nina and Brooke? I dunno, on second glance, the embrace Layla has on Melissa seems forced, somehow... :-?

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Revenge-kisses tend to be rather forced to begin with.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

SAGG wrote:I'm wondering, Giz: Did you dial back a bit on the accidental smooch between Layla and Melissa, possibly being influenced by what happened with Nina and Brooke?
Nope, the strip was drawn prior.

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Giz wrote:
SAGG wrote:I'm wondering, Giz: Did you dial back a bit on the accidental smooch between Layla and Melissa, possibly being influenced by what happened with Nina and Brooke?
Nope, the strip was drawn prior.
Okay, thank you for telling me. :)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I think what we are supposed to be seeing is the split second after Layla realized that Mel was now a girl and is pulling back...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Frutillas

Post by Frutillas »

Oh, I feel super bad for Ace. :(

Although it is an original idea to keep him a girl-- it still sucks... I really liked guy Ace!! <3
I can't wait to see what you guys do with MC and EC after. :x

NekoLLX

Post by NekoLLX »

You know with all the in depth discussions of Gender bending i think some of you may enjoy Substitite Magical Girl and Tokusatusu

http://nekollx.deviantart.com/journal/29735641/

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Ace is my favourite charater too Frutillas. (Gr)Ace, not so much.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

blood_and_cocopops

Post by blood_and_cocopops »

Daaawww...

There goes my dreams of an Ace/Kade man love relationship

=((

hokova

Post by hokova »

About the previous strips: maaaaaaan, that was funny!
The cheerleader one mostly.
But ya know, that one is a cheerleader doesen't automathically mean she's a air-head too!
I know some girls that are, really. But I like the way it was changed, it turned out more funny. :p

About the orb breaking.
I just KNEW it would be something like this! =)) Go Chloe.
And don't worry, you'll get used to your body! Everyone has to. Mostly ones that get's the boobs first.
Trust me, I know. :-B

Soo, Ace's staying a girl now? Or will professor Twiggit help him (maybe against his/her will)?
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hokova, Hokova, you little tease... ;))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

scatcat_sw

Post by scatcat_sw »

With GrAce's typical luck, the change back to boyhood will happen just as (s)he is being kissed publicly by Kade.......

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Ravenhull wrote:I think what we are supposed to be seeing is the split second after Layla realized that Mel was now a girl and is pulling back...

Sorry, but after further pondering, I can't just let this go. :) Yes, that's probably the case, but it occurs to me that while Layla indeed forced the kiss, Melissa was "Mel" at the time, and possibly enjoyed the brief smooch. Recall how "Nino" immediately felt like "smashing stuff" and "playing video games" when turned into a boy, and noticing Brooke Lynn in a different manner by looking under her skirt, which got "him" a prompt slap. I also present the evidence of the word balloon during the brief kiss, where Giz clearly shows both girls into the kiss, not coming from, say, Layla only. Had it just been Layla, then the "mmmmfff?!" kissing sound would've came only from her, and Melissa with perhaps a "?!" sound of shock in response. I maintain "Mel" enjoyed the smooch, which Melissa also did, if only briefly. :))