13-10-10 What was that?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Border Prince

Re: 13-10-10 What was that?

Post by Border Prince »

The orb is not Yin-Yang shaped any longer, mabe a way of showing that there are a extra 'girl' on school. Twiggit seems to have noticed this. :-?
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

And now, Blair will be punished by being fed to Cujo.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

sanzo

Post by sanzo »

You know as much as I feel sorry for Ace, I can't help but feel that he could have easily avoided this.

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.

Eris Lobo

Post by Eris Lobo »

Howdy all! First-time poster here!!!

One thing interesting I noticed throughout the story arc is that people who changed genders started acting like their new gender. Actually, that was an important part of the humor in some of the strips.

I’m not sure how many of you here know about the neurophysiology connected with gender-identity disorder, but scientists have concluded that (a) male and female brains are neurologically and physically different in very distinct ways, and (b) people who experience gender-identity disorder appear to actually have a mismatch between their brain’s gender and their outward body’s gender. Not only is their brain incorrectly “wired” for their hormones, but their biological clock is all set for the wrong type of body, and even their self-identity regarding how their body should be physically (its size, for example) is often skewed. Think about how you would feel if you woke up tomorrow with your current self-identity but in the body of a squirrel, and you might get an idea of how you might feel that your new body is just plain “wrong” according to how your mind pictures it should be.

I’ve got a couple of friends who identify as male even though their outward body is female, and a friend who is mentally female although her body is outwardly male. I was talking with them once, and one said how cool it would be if they could find a magic object that would transform them into the opposite gender. We took the topic to its logical conclusion, however, and decided that it wouldn’t make things any better for my friends, because the ones who have male brains in female bodies would just become people with female brains in male bodies, and vice versa.

Soooo … I don’t think we should pity Gr(Ace) really, because (a) she’s probably now fully has a female mind in her female body, and (b) she seems to be accepting it enough that she’s getting rather comfortable with Kade on the school lawns. Gr(Ace) was also pretty darn happy that her hands were less-than-furry, and she’s rather attractive in other ways as well. She seems to have rather quickly gotten over the shock of changing gender, so I have a feeling it’s all settled into her system rather well by now. And chances are, her body is already pumping out female hormones, soooo …

Again, I should stress that Gr(Ace) is NOT a boy in a girl’s body – she’s now a girl in a girl’s body. I have a feeling that, as things are right now, if Gr(Ace) were presented with the opportunity to transform back into a boy – she would be horrified. She is fully a girl now in every way, and it’s likely that her life will be better as a result.

By the way, I loved the ending to everything. You guys rock!!!

Enjoy!!!

-- Eris
Rowlf!!!

KamikazeCocoaBean

Post by KamikazeCocoaBean »

Is it me, or did that seem... anticlimactic? D:

duneshdw
Location: In constant search of a witty thing to place in this box. Also, Wisconsin.

Post by duneshdw »

As soon as Chloe saved the day, I knew GrAce would pay for it somehow.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. :-bd

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Cheer up, Blair. There's this cute new girl on campus (named Grr-Ace). I'm sure you'll like her. Just stay away from her when it's a full moon, OK? Why? Well, think Cujo. Now think of a giant, angry, snapping Cujo. You get the idea. :-)

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

I knew this would happen to Ace the instant he got zapped. :(

Well Blair Fan. Your idea of a fully werewolf Ace ripping Blair to pieces seems to be a suitable punishment . :ympray: Cujo can have the leftovers...
Last edited by Border Prince on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Aquila89 wrote:Hey, Ace, Nina wants her clothes back!
And where did he get that fan?
I believe you answered yourself before you asked your question. Nina's clothes... now the real question is, why does Nina have a fan?
Ravenhull wrote:@Aquila89: Well Kade does go to this school, and is usually a big fan of cute girls... ;;)
*pulls out my Pun Hammers Inc, Pun-isher deluxe model hammer, starts bashing on Raven for that horrible pun.*
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

cursormortis

Post by cursormortis »

BlairFan wrote:Cheer up, Blair. There's this cute new girl on campus (named Grr-Ace). I'm sure you'll like her. Just stay away from her when it's a full moon, OK? Why? Well, think Cujo. Now think of a giant, angry, snapping Cujo. You get the idea. :-)
Girl werewolf...that might be something to stay away from, what with there being 2 dangerous times of the month.

Eris Lobo

Post by Eris Lobo »

Don't you know lupine biology? Wolves only come into estrus once a year ... ;)

Quote removed.

The DAMNed
Rowlf!!!

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

And knowing their luck, both will happen at the exact same time.
Start running.

Please?

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Well, one thing's for sure, we'll find out sooner or later whether Nina just thought they were friends or had a thing for Ace...

Just a thought... shouldn't Ace change her name to Dorothy? (Runs before anyone gets the joke)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

you not the man now, Dog!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

I'm curious about what'll happen between Layla and Melissa. Can you say "awkward" from now on when they occasionally eye each other in the hallways between changing classes? :))