Magick Chicks 19-10-14 How is she resisting

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

David Johnston

Re: Magick Chicks 19-10-14 How is she resisting

Post by David Johnston »

Gotoh wrote:@David Johnston: When has it been suggested that Skye can do that? We've seen Cerise do something like that before, but not Skye. And that was only possible due to her connection with the school, according to what she said.
Actually I figured it was Skye doing that, seeing as how she tells Skye that she doesn't think the link has been established. I think Cerise is much more likely to tell Skye something Skye is doing doesn't seem to be working than to admit she is failing herself.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@David Johnston: It seemed more that she was saying her connection with the school hadn't been firmly established yet, 'cuz at that moment, she was severing Faith's connection with it. Had she been communicating via a psychic link with Skye, I'd expect her to ask Skye why it wasn't working. Instead, she said "this connection", not "your connection".

Also consider that it was Cerise's first time drawing power from the school, which Skye may have had previous experience with, since she's been a student at Artemis longer that Cerise has. Meaning, Skye may have told her how to sync with it. It'd also explain Cerise had to test it repeatedly (i.e. the mic check) before she finally got it to work properly.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Gotoh wrote:@David Johnston: It seemed more that she was saying her connection with the school hadn't been firmly established yet, 'cuz at that moment, she was severing Faith's connection with it. Had she been communicating via a psychic link with Skye, I'd expect her to ask Skye why it wasn't working. Instead, she said "this connection", not "your connection".

Also consider that it was Cerise's first time drawing power from the school, w.
Given that Cerise sent everyone out there in the first place with a suggestion, no it wasn't.