Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Shouri

Magick Chicks 14-10-14 Woooooo

Post by Shouri »

Zippy

Re: Magick Chicks 14-10-14 Woooooo

Post by Zippy »

Hey, there really WAS an MC update? Will we get another within a fortnight?
(Seriously, no official comment *at all* on the lack of updates since the - nominal - return from hiatus?)

Anyway, at least they blew themselves *away* from each other. I doubt they want to end up like Anakota...

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

lol ... Cerise knows how to fight ... the hat move :ymdevil:
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

@Searcher: Did that actually happen, though, as opposed to being a glorified Cerise thought balloon? Yeah, the *Cverse has never been shy about in dropping a chibi panel in here and there, but it doesn't flow at all into panel 4 (since Mel is in no way discombobulated, or even fixing her hat, there), whereas the panel 1/2 faceoff does.

And either way... where's Ava gone? I forgot at first, but she was still chibified and holding onto Mel's hat brim for dear life last time we saw Melissa (back in July... three strips ago!!)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Maybe Ava is clinging to the back...

That third panel. =))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Mel lost her hat, -10 points.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Cute Matter meets Anti-Matter = Explosion!

Lets see who's left standing when the dust clears...

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Woo indeed, come on Melissa, you can do it, we believe in you!

I hope Ava's alright tho. Maybe she just fell off?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I'm wondering what caused the explosion? Mel and Cerise have been in close proximity several times now sinc3 this started; including when Mel hit her point-blank with a friendship blast. Yet, this is the first time that we've seen this type of reaction.

And while several have asked about Ava, I'm more concerned about whether the Ninja Club has gotten Tandy back on her feet by now (or if they've at least gotten her to safety), 'cuz Mel could use her help.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

... We are plopped into the middle of battle that been going on ... Figure that would happen. The other girls coming to clash with each other are not to been seen this installment.

But with each update we should hopefully leads to conclusion of this Chapter and on to the next?
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

Cue the mock dbz fight scene!
"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly! Its the honest ones you need to watch out for, since you never know when they'll do something incredibly stupid"

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well...the boom tomorrow finally happened.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

brasca

Post by brasca »

Gotoh wrote:I'm wondering what caused the explosion? Mel and Cerise have been in close proximity several times now sinc3 this started; including when Mel hit her point-blank with a friendship blast. Yet, this is the first time that we've seen this type of reaction.

And while several have asked about Ava, I'm more concerned about whether the Ninja Club has gotten Tandy back on her feet by now (or if they've at least gotten her to safety), 'cuz Mel could use her help.
Better to be blown away than merged together. While I'd be curious to see what a Cerise-Melissa hybrid would look like it would also be heavy too.

I'll admit to wanting a long battle DBZ kind of battle between these 2, but considering how long those things would last and how much time it takes to update this wouldn't be resolved until 2016.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Now, was this explosion caused by them, or is there something that intervened - knocking them away from one another?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

KABOOOOOOMMM, MC's back! :ymparty:
Fluffy wrote:Now, was this explosion caused by them, or is there something that intervened - knocking them away from one another?
I believe it's some magic Mel used. Maybe. :-??