Dangerously Chloe 11-09-14 Big curvy knifey thing

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Hogan

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-09-14 Big curvy knifey thing

Post by Hogan »

"Chloe's on it"... okay, NOW there's a reason to panic! :))

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

if she (as Chloe is afraid of) becomes an permanent incubus, would not that negate any chance for "her" to become the GF of Teddy? thus making null the agreement?
ImageImage

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Cortez wrote:Kimmy looks sad seeing Teddy react to her like that.
Well, obviously. She literally did not understand that the whole "trying to end you and send you to hell" thing might impact his interest in her.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

wiseguy wrote:if she (as Chloe is afraid of) becomes an permanent incubus, would not that negate any chance for "her" to become the GF of Teddy? thus making null the agreement?
Yes, but Chloe's a demon, so she may have lied to Teddy about wanting to help Teddy :o

CFT

Post by CFT »

That will be the big twist at the very end of this comic: Chloe will reveal that she has been 200% E-V-I-L since page 1, has been playing everyone (not only the DeCarlos, but the Angels, the Devils, the Reapers ... and the Aliens as well) and orchestrated the most complicated Xanatos Gambit to finally end up as the Ruler of Hell or something!! :ymdevil:
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
wiseguy wrote:if she (as Chloe is afraid of) becomes an permanent incubus, would not that negate any chance for "her" to become the GF of Teddy? thus making null the agreement?
Yes, but Chloe's a demon, so she may have lied to Teddy about wanting to help Teddy :o
or she wants Teddy to find a GF, Teddy marries that one, than Chloe kills Teddy's wife, and can be finally with Teddy? with no danger of the contract? and both Her and Teddy can rule Hell? :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
ImageImage

CFT

Post by CFT »

@wiseguy: either way (yours or mine), Chloe's ruleship over Hell is assured! Long live the Queen! :x
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Not technically if she still thinks of herself as female. Besides, she doesn't know if it is permanent or not.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Sk'thloq wrote:To me, the thing that stands out most in my mind is that Teddy apparently doesn't know what a scythe is.
Maybe he didn't recognize it with the decals and ornaments. It's also possible it's pink or some other non traditional colors it doesn't look like a traditional scythe.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

...panel 3.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Perhaps next installment Chloe will explain to Teddy about her being a class mate of hers? Or is that going to glossed over completely?
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I dunno, they didn't seem to recognize each other in the sky. They may attend the same school, but are not necesserily from the same classroom or even year. That is, even if we readers know they attend(ed) the the same school, Kimmy and Chloe may not know it as far as they're concerned.

CGM3

Post by CGM3 »

Anybody else notice that there are TWO strips numbered 176 (which is how I track them), this one and the one preceding Prankster? #-o

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Guest-strips/pinups aren't meant to be numbered. Ignore "Al and Kimmy" and "Prankster". The 'real' numbering, whatever the dropdown says, is:
#174: Stop staring
#175: Boom (misnumbered as 176)
#176: Big curvy knifey thing
#177: On the up and up

Whereupon things are back on-track...