11-10-10 boobs go away!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Kol Drake

Re: 11-10-10 boobs go away!

Post by Kol Drake »

need a school wide shot of all the 'converts' who were necking suddenly seeing their respective selves changed back .. while in the arms/embrace (or worse) of their temporary paramours. Randy kat and converted puppy.. watch out!

And... darn.. can't we keep Miss Twiglett looking like that only smart? dyamn ! *turns up pacemaker* @-)

GrammarNazi

Post by GrammarNazi »

Blair's punishment should be having to be living with Micheal Jackson for a week. (He's not really dead, we all know he's something supernatural that is working at that school.)

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

SAGG wrote:One of two things are going to happen next, I'm guessing:

1) Everybody (save for or including Blair) will forget what has happened because everything's going to be back to normal (which would make the punish-Blair supporters go berserk, since he didn't pay for his evil deeds) :D 0r...

2) We won't see Blair for a very long time because he's recovering from his pummeling at the girl's (and maybe some guy's) hands. :))
Maybe Blair is going to be the only one to remember the whole thing. That said, I think living with the loss is going to be punishment on its own - he was this close and then, after a short moment of weakness, all was gone.

Poor Ace...

Talazia_Silvermoon

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

sometimes the imagination is all it takes.

*~* Spoiler warning *~*

Oddly this reminds me of an anime called 'Macross PLus'. Isamu Dyson saves his rival, Guld Goa Bowman from a certain death when the Brain Direct Control system malfunctions. Bowman, in a moment of 'weakness' asks the Brain direct Imaging system what will happen if he applies levarage in a certain place on Dyson's ship, and the result. Well, the BCS ACTS upon that small impulse and nearly kills Dyson.

*~* Spoiler Warning End *~*

Oddly, this also reminds me of an old way to wear down something....presented in an episode of Thundercats. guy said he was invincible, and Lion-o literally hits him with alternating blasts of Ice and fire....until his shell cracked and....pop....Lion-o smacks him down. Blair might've been able to transmute most of the school, but one little 'needle' of Chloe being a guy made it crack.

I'm just glad Chloe isn't being changed, she's cute as she is, as is Brooke.

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Chloe didn't transform because (as Blair clearly states in the second panel) she is already perfect in his pervy eyes.
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

BlairFan wrote:For you and me that would be worse, Miss V., but never underestimate the power of Blair's perversity. :-0
Um----the Jonas brothers naked?
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I declare mistrial.

After all, the point was "things girls do".

Unless that was a subtle joke about what you deem to be their TRUE gender. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

If Blair is imagining Chloe as a guy, why does he still have the long flowing hair in a ponytail? Wouldn't "he" at least look a bit like Fabio?

Just because the word "censored" is long and hanging between "his" legs, doesn't make it a penis. More nightmare fuel.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Though I too am glad Chloe was no changed if in some time in the future she does get her wish she could still be plenty cute.

I give you example A: Farrah Fawcett, Check out her iconic poster from 1976 and the subject of many a boy's wet dream back then; A cup and not a bad looking succubus
Example B: Rukia from the Manga/ Anime "Bleach. Give her a cute little set of horns, wings and a tail and she is not a bad succubus
Example c: Brooke. Need I say more?
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Snowfoxx

Post by Snowfoxx »

Remember, this is whacked-out Blair vision of what male Chloe might look like. An incubus, would never look this bad, even at an awkward age. Look how good Mel/issa turned out. Chloe/Cleo would most likely look just as good, even with the Harry Potter glasses.
Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

=))

Let me throw my hat into the ring and say that I think Twigglet COULD look pretty if she changed the way she wears her hair. She wears it back, so it doesn't flatter her. So who knows, maybe Twiggy will 'liberate' the inner woman from her mad scientist exterior (be thankful she doesn't at least look as wonked out as say, Einstein). =p~

:((

Of course, we no get to see Kitty-Kade as a girl now. Perhaps a special pin-up could be drawn? :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray:
Ok, I'll stop. ;)

Edit: Just thought of something. Given that this arc started with the idea by Melissa Hellrune to seduce Layla, anyone think its possible that she could be the initiator of Brooke exploring her sexuality? I know, sounds like I'm channeling Blair, but if I had to choose just WHO in the current cast would be the one I would go with either Chloe (who is a natch) or Melissa. :-?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:-\

Um, Melissa was only planning to faux-seduce Layla in boy form to get Kade to break up with Layla and become available for the dance...

I don't think that has anything to do with Melissa being bi and having the hots for Layla.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Let me throw my hat into the ring and say that I think Twigglet COULD look pretty if she changed the way she wears her hair. She wears it back, so it doesn't flatter her. So who knows, maybe Twiggy will 'liberate' the inner woman from her mad scientist exterior (be thankful she doesn't at least look as wonked out as say, Einstein)
I would like to go on the record as saying I thought Professor Twiggit was an extremely attractive woman before she had her make over. Personally I though she was more attractive before than after but Blair and I have different tastes in women. About her hairstyle I liked it but I am kind of partial to ponytails. It is not to say every woman should look like the good professor. That would get boring and not everybody has the same tastes as I do, thank God.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

mac2

Post by mac2 »

I agree with the people who thought it would be funny to see Kade turned into a girl, but after this chapter and "Bat Love Crazy" I'm starting to think he might become the only character who is never directly affected by the supernatural stuff that happens at school. He's really good, or just lucky, about not being around when the weird shit goes down.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, except for getting KO'd by his (ex?)-girlfriend, that is. b-( :P
ImageImage