Eerie Cuties 11-08-14 This is our time to shine

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Eerie Cuties 11-08-14 This is our time to shine

Post by Gotoh »

renmei wrote:Here, she's becoming more universally loved, although it's not actually Layla doing it, and it's mostly magic induced anyway. So basically, another "gained phenomenal cosmic power, took over the school" plot, except this one can't be solved by removing panties.....or can it? :-?
That reminds me: just what happened to the Doom Panties anyway? Were they destroyed during the summoning ritual, or is Tia wearing them now, or did she simply absorb their power? :-\
Last edited by Gotoh on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Oh, those two... :)) Figures that Laylamia put Cess and Laura right to work...
majek wrote:hmm their expressions look somehwat weird . maybe it's just me
No, I thought so too (especially the second panel). It might just be because we haven't seen Blue and Blonde for a while, or maybe it's the blue lines. I dunno.

Gotoh, I'm guessing the panties were either destroyed, or sucked into the vortex that was created with them. Either way, Chloe's mom probably won't be happy if/when she finds out...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Tako

Post by Tako »

What if Tia has the Doompanties? They could be the source of her Dark Magic. I mean, her powers seems to be greater that those of any other child or teen character save Faith, Magical Girl Mel, Dark Cerise and Doom Panties Chloe. She could be relying on the panties to strenghen her magic.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Lamia/Layla's weakness is her extreme snobbiness. I hope Cessily and Laura will find a way to exploit it. :-)

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Tako wrote:What if Tia has the Doompanties? They could be the source of her Dark Magic. I mean, her powers seems to be greater that those of any other child or teen character save Faith, Magical Girl Mel, Dark Cerise and Doom Panties Chloe. She could be relying on the panties to strenghen her magic.
Honestly, what Tia can do is pretty tame compared to what the Doom Pantise were able to do and to change in Chloe persona. If Tia really is Doom-Pantied, then she's a very weak and innocuous demon in normal times. Naaaa, I guess they were consumed in the process. And Chloe's mother could take a long time before noticing it, given how careless she is.

TCampbell

Post by TCampbell »

Tython wrote:Wait when did Chloe brainwash them? Granted she turned them into minor Succubus but it seemed that they were still operating under there own free will instead of being brainwashed.
It was kind of a "loose" form of mind control (and maybe "brainwashing" isn't the best word for it, but, well, Laura's not going to be tearing up the vocab section of the SATs). They called Chloe "mistress" and started devoting themselves to serving her goals almost 24-7, but still retained their essential sense of self and personality traits (to Chloe's almost immediate chagrin).

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Talk about an old-school comic...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

No ink.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug: