Dangerously Chloe 31-07-14 The pure stuff

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

JoybuzzerX

Re: Dangerously Chloe 31-07-14 The pure stuff

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I just get this feeling the story is telling me Red Bull is better than Monster. :p

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Master of 7s wrote:Good god, how dumb and just flat out stupid are the angels in this version of heaven? If I remember right, Pandora is on the wanted list because she keeps breaking in. How does no one recognize her? Angels and demons aren't human so it doesn't make sense that no one would able to sense that she doesn't belong there. Moreover, how does she keep getting in in the first place? If we're to assume that this version of heaven is very loosely based on Christian dogma then the only one of the Fallen Ones who knows how to get in is Satan himself.
I think the looser the basing, the less certain you can be of who knows what. Are there really Christian teachings about angels who keep dropping (or breaking) their halos?

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Master of 7s wrote:Good god, how dumb and just flat out stupid are the angels in this version of heaven? If I remember right, Pandora is on the wanted list because she keeps breaking in. How does no one recognize her? Angels and demons aren't human so it doesn't make sense that no one would able to sense that she doesn't belong there. Moreover, how does she keep getting in in the first place? If we're to assume that this version of heaven is very loosely based on Christian dogma then the only one of the Fallen Ones who knows how to get in is Satan himself.
Because competence prevents hijinks and these comics run on Whacky Hijinks

I mean, Pandaro walks in and is tased and detained wouldn't make much of a story now would it.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Energy drinks are the works of Satan, I agree with that.
;))

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Nah. I use them sparingly but sometimes they're your best option.

I for one have decided to have faith in Pandora. She's lacking in Heaven's Currency and needs to talk someone into buying the drink for her. So her current priority is getting one of these Angel Boys a bit infatuated.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Odd Man Out wrote:Nah. I use them sparingly but sometimes they're your best option.
I tasted Red Bull once. I sworn to never ever drink again this junk or its ersatz. The taste is awful, like bad medicine. [-(

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I agree, Bambikles. It totally tastes like medicine.

Anyway: Gold wings verleiht Flüüüügel!

Though Teddy can already fly away, as is shown in the next comics.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

The FBI's Top 10 "Most Wanted" List is publicly available information and updated regularly and often. I'd wager that not a single person on the forum could even guess at one of the names or faces listed there despite the massive amounts of money the FBI pumps into their advertising to get this information out.

Pandora might be annoying, but 'criminal trespass' seems pretty low on the list of sins under Heaven's punishing purview.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick