Dangerously Chloe 21-07-14 The whole reason

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Master of 7s

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-07-14 The whole reason

Post by Master of 7s »

Why does it feel like no one here knows what a blow job is?

Seriously people, "kissing lessons." Put two and two together. You don't need to have your pants off for that, just an open zipper.

CFT

Post by CFT »

Maybe it's because she was depicted on top of him when he died and not in a position "compatible" with your suggestion?
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

Shadowbird712

Post by Shadowbird712 »

Whatever the reason, her kisses or boobs, how will they reconstitute Teddy's life, before his ghost goes down the tubes? {/Seussianmoment]
Time to raise a little chaos, y'all...

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

Chloe wanted the D... the Ted-D.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

FrostDancer81 wrote:Uh...what now? I must really be lost because I have yet to see anything that would count as love in the significant other sense between Chloe and Teddy. The two close enough to be considered something akin to friends, yeah. Boyfriend and girlfriend? I don't see it unless missed something from the past comics that indicated that Chloe and Teddy crossed that threshold in the emotional sense.
Well there has been physical attraction from early on on Teddy's part (understandably) as well as admiration (his "you're amazing" remark early in the series), and Chloe now has perhaps greater lust for him. There have also been various scenes like her blushing at a compliment from him, giving him a kiss as a reward for being a "hero", cooking for him etc. Personality-wise they seem pretty compatible as well, especially Teddy's ability to put up with quirky wierdness.

But no, they are far from actually being boyfriend and girlfriend, there are too many complications in the way right now.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Gotoh wrote:@JoybuzzerX Teddy's pants hadn't come down at all. The angle is foreshortened, but unless Teddy's legs are less than half his body length, his pants were still around his waist.
But he could have them unzipped, unbuttoned, pants down maybe an inch or two.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

HylianBelmont wrote:Chloe wanted the D... the Ted-D.
Being a succubus, I'm surprised she hasn't wanted it more often. She seems to be the most celibate of sex demons.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

HylianBelmont wrote:Chloe wanted the D... the Ted-D.
She'd the Devil, but he's the D! The D, THE D, THE D!!! \M/
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Commentary

Post by Commentary »

Master of 7s wrote:Why does it feel like no one here knows what a blow job is?

Seriously people, "kissing lessons." Put two and two together. You don't need to have your pants off for that, just an open zipper.
She wasnt between his legs.
.........all that remains are Drugs and Alcohol!

Master of 7s

Post by Master of 7s »

CFT wrote:Maybe it's because she was depicted on top of him when he died and not in a position "compatible" with your suggestion?
She wouldn't have had to have been on top of him when he died. She could have been rendering lip service at the time of expiry then realized something was wrong when he went limp in her mouth. The opening shot of her being on top of him could have been a "Hey, are you alright? Talk to me!" situation.

CFT

Post by CFT »

She also tore his shirt to shreds (which means that she was "up there" instead of "down there").
"Kissing lessons" is a perfectly good euphemism for "standard" sex when trying to explain what happened to a young girl like Abby, there's no implication at all for oral in there. In fact, there's more "evidence" that she killed him with her boobs* (lol), as some people have said already (I hope in jest), that by what you're saying.
*evidence being Teddy's hand gestures (where he seems like he's "holding something", again requiring Chloe to be "up there").

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Gotoh wrote:@JoybuzzerX Teddy's pants hadn't come down at all. The angle is foreshortened, but unless Teddy's legs are less than half his body length, his pants were still around his waist.
But he could have them unzipped, unbuttoned, pants down maybe an inch or two.
I already said it could've happened that way, but I still doubt that she got that far before he died.

CFT

Post by CFT »

Between the two discussions regarding the "details" of what exactly happened, I think we need a detailed diagram of that scene, full with "violently shredded shirt" arrows and "pants down by exactly 1.3 inches" infoboxes! :p

Maybe that could be a printed book bonus, get to work on it ASAP Dave and Cassandra! ;)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I think Teddy's tombstone should say:
HE WAS SUCCUBUSSED
:)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

More like he got tossed under the SuccuBus...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)