Post by Abraxas »

Sick burn

I don't even know their name

But I like them

Zippy

Re: Magick Chicks 22-07-14 If that left a scar

Post by Zippy »

So, Two Weeks Later...

We've not seen any of the backup crew before, have we?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Zippy wrote:We've not seen any of the backup crew before, have we?
I'm thinking these might be some of the club captains Rain mentioned, here.

From the looks of the far left, it seems Artemis also has a basketball ball team. And, if the scarf is any indication, the one on the far right may be part of Gabrielle's group.

What I'd like to know is, what happened to Hecate? I thought she was about to take matters into her own hands, but it looks like all she's done is remove the sword and prevented Cerise from dying. :-\

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

A wild comic appears! :P

I first thought that was Jaqui on the right, but she doesn't look cheerful enough. Just as it is unlikely that that is Amelia with the volleyball.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Hecate doesn't really care about Cerise -of the coven she is quite literally the low end of the totem pole-, all Hecate wants is Melissa to kill Cerise -Basically Hecate is pulling an Emperor Palpatine and wants Melissa to strike Cerise down and join the dark side- Cerise getting the snot kicked out of her isn't Hecate's problem. Its kinda sad that once again Cerise is caught in a Drama that is all about Melissa, ie this is pretty much nothing but a ploy to rid Melissa of the wand's presence.

Now if Cerise manages to win on her own, hey she proves she's capable and Melissa isn't the glowing paragon Hecate think she is.... but really Cerise has pretty much shown time and again she's rather incompetent at being a supervillian.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Names, Names, what're their names?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Gotoh wrote:What I'd like to know is, what happened to Hecate? I thought she was about to take matters into her own hands, but it looks like all she's done is remove the sword and prevented Cerise from dying. :-\
I would say that is all she did. It's not like Cerise is important to Hecate, after all. She's a tool whose presence is temporarily necessary, but beyond making sure she lives long enough for Melissa to be able to kill her off, I doubt Hecate cares one bit what happens to her. Which means she won't step in to save Cerise any more than absolutely required to keep her alive.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Shouri stated that RE:keywords having problem after a CMS update. While I would like to believe that it seems that Cassandra not having that issue with Dangerously Chloe. As far was I know those girls could just as well be Callista, Amelia, Jacqui and Gabby (change of wings/hair color what have you and voila!).
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Burn!! :ymdevil:

These must be the "stubborn few" Whoever-this-girl-is mentioned earlier. Either that, or Mel's really been busy... hmm, Volleyball club, Sewing Club... and a girl we still don't know anything about other than that's she's a good actress. How are they supposed to stand up to Cerise's power?
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Abraxas wrote:Hecate doesn't really care about Cerise -of the coven she is quite literally the low end of the totem pole-, all Hecate wants is Melissa to kill Cerise -Basically Hecate is pulling an Emperor Palpatine and wants Melissa to strike Cerise down and join the dark side.
Yeah, I'm aware of this part.
Abraxas wrote:Cerise getting the snot kicked out of her isn't Hecate's problem. Its kinda sad that once again Cerise is caught in a Drama that is all about Melissa, ie this is pretty much nothing but a ploy to rid Melissa of the wand's presence.
Also true, but I'm starting to wonder if Cerise's 'real problem' is the very thing she mocked Faith for. What I mean is, deep down, her issue isn't really with Mel, it's her own self-esteem. It could be that Cerise just wants someone to care about her.

Mel would simply be the focal point of her misplaced resentment, due to the fact Mel was the one who first diverted people's attention away from her. Which Jacqui said Cerise likely never forgave her for. But, tbh, it could just as easily have been Layla, or Faith instead, since they're both popular to the point of being the center of everyone's attention.

Not that I'm excusing any of what Cerise's done, which she does need to answer for (or at least, accept responsibility for) in some fashion. It's just that part of me feels bad for her. :-??

brasca

Post by brasca »

Random Wanderer wrote:
Gotoh wrote:What I'd like to know is, what happened to Hecate? I thought she was about to take matters into her own hands, but it looks like all she's done is remove the sword and prevented Cerise from dying. :-\
I would say that is all she did. It's not like Cerise is important to Hecate, after all. She's a tool whose presence is temporarily necessary, but beyond making sure she lives long enough for Melissa to be able to kill her off, I doubt Hecate cares one bit what happens to her. Which means she won't step in to save Cerise any more than absolutely required to keep her alive.
Agreed. And it's hard to say who's more arrogant Cerise or Rain if the latter isn't the least bit nervous. That sword through the back was probably the only thing that could kill her. Now that Hecate has removed that possibility it's a group of stronger than average kids versus a powerful and presumably angry god enhanced witch. At least it will buy Melissa time to do something. Dealing with Rain's group won't take long, but she'll definitely want to get Skye back.

leftturnonly

Post by leftturnonly »

Like a nerdy kid walking into the girl's volleyball locker room.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

brasca wrote:That sword through the back was probably the only thing that could kill her. Now that Hecate has removed that possibility...
Sword's still there - look at panel 1. Hekate's apparition only took it to the nearest wall and dumped it, apparently.

[Of course, were anyone but Mel to use it you may think the big H would intervene again, but that would apply even if this group beat her any other way too...]

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

TheEighth wrote:Names, Names, what're their names?
The dark-haired one with the black eyes.... that's Starscream
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast