Eerie Cuties 21-07-14 Know all this dark magic

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Bambikles

Re: Eerie Cuties 21-07-14 Know all this dark magic

Post by Bambikles »

Teerack wrote:I guess it would be really easy for Tia to move Blair into a new body with the wave of her finger. I wonder if The vampire queen will end up a doll to. I feel so bad for Blair he doesn't deserve to be stuck a doll for all time v.v
Well, we don't know how and why he got into a doll. Maybe it was a well-deserved punishment. Or maybe a stupid accident. What ticks me is that Blair was clearly afraid of what would happen when he lost his head.
Giz wrote:If she appeared taller when she bit Layla and Dio, it's 'cause she had heels on, and also lifted herself on the tip of her toes to reach.
http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec/as_tall_as_puppy
Ah, heels. Of course in a comic with different angles for shots, it's easier to forget them than in real life. Since long I wonder why in evolutionary/anthropological terms a woman will look more seductive by looking taller. Though it may be a western quirk, given in North East Asia it's (or it was) very important to have the woman shorter than the man in a couple. :-?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It's probably not the height (that just helps the woman dominate other women); it's the hip motion that the heels enforce.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Well, there are studies on the height of women making a difference. I'd have to look around for it, but I'd imagine there's a height that ends up averaging to the most attractive. I don't know of any that have studied the affects of heels separately, just height in general or with heels.
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Teerack

Post by Teerack »

Sk'thloq wrote:Yes he does.
Why? You'd be a pervert to if you were in a doll body for years and unable to deal with your frustrations.
Bambikles wrote:
Teerack wrote:I guess it would be really easy for Tia to move Blair into a new body with the wave of her finger. I wonder if The vampire queen will end up a doll to. I feel so bad for Blair he doesn't deserve to be stuck a doll for all time v.v
Well, we don't know how and why he got into a doll. Maybe it was a well-deserved punishment. Or maybe a stupid accident. What ticks me is that Blair was clearly afraid of what would happen when he lost his head.
Giz wrote:If she appeared taller when she bit Layla and Dio, it's 'cause she had heels on, and also lifted herself on the tip of her toes to reach.
Ah, heels. Of course in a comic with different angles for shots, it's easier to forget them than in real life. Since long I wonder why in evolutionary/anthropological terms a woman will look more seductive by looking taller. Though it may be a western quirk, given in North East Asia it's (or it was) very important to have the woman shorter than the man in a couple. :-?
I'm hoping at the end of this story Blair isn't a little girl doll anymore and is more of a barbie doll and then Quintessa is in like a dog or something haha.
Last edited by Teerack on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Bambikles wrote:
Ah, heels. Of course in a comic with different angles for shots, it's easier to forget them than in real life.
Pretty much. I'd forgotten she was wearing heels at the time and instead chalked it up to her growth spurt, during the timeskip. Now I feel like an idiot. #-o

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I have a feeling Nina asking for Tia's involvement will bite her in her ass. Hard. Very hard. Blood drawing hard.

Tia will quickly twist her desire to have Layla back into something that will provider with both nourishment and endless amusement. She is trouble. I also think that short of expelling the ancient queen's memories from Layla, she's already lost. Layla is gone. At most she's an imprint slightly affecting the personality of the queen (whose name I can't recall).
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

MonCappy wrote:I have a feeling Nina asking for Tia's involvement will bite her in her ass. Hard. Very hard. Blood drawing hard. Tia will quickly twist her desire to have Layla back into something that will provider with both nourishment and endless amusement.
That's what I'm thinking, albeit in a different fashion.
MonCappy wrote:I also think that short of expelling the ancient queen's memories from Layla, she's already lost. Layla is gone. At most she's an imprint slightly affecting the personality of the queen (whose name I can't recall).
I hope not, 'cuz she's one of my favorite characters (and the vampire queen's name is Lamia).

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Passing Through wrote:What would be awful is if they manage to erase the last twenty odd years worth of Layla's memories. She'd forget ever having been Alucardia Delacroix and even having died.
That presumes that memories of existence between 'past lives' are fluid.

"I remember going to work, then my car swerved off the road, then a flash of light and unconsciousness and... then I was born. It's my first (or my zero'th? I don't know how you count these) birthday. There's a doctor, he looks nice, and he's AHH he's spanking me! Jerk. Seriously, I'm a vampire queen whose really bad at driving."
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick