Dangerously Chloe 17-07-14 Barely alive

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Zippy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-07-14 Barely alive

Post by Zippy »

Bambikles wrote:Isn't it strange that Teddy is a ghost and didn't go straight to Heaven or Hell ? I'd like to know the rules about these things in DC's verse. O:-)
Well, I suppose Chloe was meant to deliver his soul to hell, personal-like.

What''s concerning me slightly is that this is the third even-numbered chapter in a row in which something bizarre and Chloe-caused has changed Teddy (4: Can't speak English; 6: Turned into Chloe; 8: Turned into ghost). Is this going to be a running thing every alternate chapter? [I was hoping they were going to have to Quest to retrieve his soul, rather than it just floating there nakedly.]
Bambikles wrote:(I dunno why, but I find Chloé super sexy in this one :ymblushing:
Maybe because she looks more like a young adult there. )
Well, the main thing I get from Chloe here in the art is her utter desperation in panels 2 & 3 - she knows she's screwed up, and with Abby in front of her reacting like this, the guilt's hitting her as she tries to get Abby to stop panicking.

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-07-14 Barely alive

Post by The Nick »

Cranium wrote:Boo Glasses for the win. Still Abby smiling in the last panel is disturbing ... Yes you can now see your dead brother ... and everything is right as rain? So my guess is that Pandora is being sent to Heaven to get help?
Chloe sent Pandora to heaven?

I guess that means her body is in the downstairs icebox or something.

Chloe is terrible.
Katai wrote:I really don't understand how Teddy has avoided having a girlfriend with a body like that...
The spectral one or the rotting one?
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick