Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Dangerously Chloe 10-07-14 Purple stuff

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Cranium

Re: Dangerously Chloe 10-07-14 Purple stuff

Post by Cranium »

Guess Chloe did not read Chapter Eight, Hiding The Corpses very well.
Just who is Chloe talking to? Maybe Teddy in hell?
I love how cute Abby looks in 3rd panel.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Man in refrigerator! Well, I think that puts any "dream sequence" suggestions to bed! Still need flashbacks though to "how we got to this point" though - is Abby's new hairstyle meant to be an indicator a big chunk of time has passed since chapter 7?

Cranium - I think Chloe was aiming to keep him chilled to maybe somehow get his soul back in there before he rots too much. And since Chloe was meant to deliver his soul per Sgt. SS, perhaps he's actually inside her (like Dark Chloe threatened to do to Brooke & co before Blair ripped her panties off).
Last edited by Zippy on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

She is likely talking to his ghost

so they did not snu snu?

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

"She'll Come Through For You. I know She Will." ... Is Chloe talking about Pandora?
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

crimzontearz wrote:so they did not snu snu?
Annotated segment from #160
Annotated segment from #160
dcTheyHadSnuSnu.png (193.55 KiB) Viewed 6652 times
Cranium wrote:"She'll Come Through For You. I know She Will." ... Is Chloe talking about Pandora?
Not a huge number of alternatives. If there's a time-jump, it may explain the doubt ("You know she didn't mean that"/"Don't say that, she'll come through for you...")

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Cranium wrote:"She'll Come Through For You. I know She Will." ... Is Chloe talking about Pandora?
Well, "You know she didn't mean that" could refer to Pandora's pranks, so I makes sense.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Serves you right, Abby! That will show you to not make a very bad situation even less bearable for your older brother! :-w

Meh...who am I kidding? Once Teddy is back (as a zombie, mummy, ghost or whatever) Abby will forget it all and start bothering him all again... #-o

I thought I would really like Abby, but she has been nothing but a pain in the ass. The fact that her brother is so nice, tolerant and level-headed (mechanical duck fetishes aside) makes her look even worse.
Last edited by Tako on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

is it me, or does abby look significantly taller all of a sudden?

i mean, i checked and she does seem to be about the same height as she was at the end of the last chapter (using the door as a comparison). but something about the way she's drawn on this page make her look much taller to me.
Yet still, I live...

zenaku

Post by zenaku »

Purple stuff being a funny reference to the old Sunny D commercials?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Zippy wrote:
dcTheyHadSnuSnu.png
Teddy's pants are too high for that to have been the case, unless she just unzipped his fly. In which case, he'd risk rubbing up against his zipper which would be painful. She'd need to at least pull them down around his hips for it to be plausible.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

'J' wrote:is it me, or does abby look significantly taller all of a sudden?

i mean, i checked and she does seem to be about the same height as she was at the end of the last chapter (using the door as a comparison). but something about the way she's drawn on this page make her look much taller to me.
Yes she does. Even if she has the same height, her legs are longer, and she seems a bit slimer, which makes her look taller. And I won't bet about it but it seems her hair is a bit longer. More generally, there's something off with this strip. Chloe and Abby faces for example. This makes me wonder if this is intentional and if there has been a timeskip. The second strip is impossible to understand without more context. This chapter still confuses me to no end. :-\

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

"Hey! Who drank my purple stuff...it's what makes me immortal!"
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Gotoh wrote:Teddy's pants are too high for that to have been the case, unless she just unzipped his fly. In which case, he'd risk rubbing up against his zipper which would be painful. She'd need to at least pull them down around his hips for it to be plausible.
How to put this... given the state of the room, Teddy's shirt and the general "killed him without even noticing" part, I don't think Chloe was in a particularly rational state right up until the moment of "Oh Pitchforks He's Dead" realisation we opened on. I think "rubbing up against his zipper" pain would have been entirely plausible in his last moments as a result.
Tako wrote:I thought I would really like Abby, but she has been nothing but a pain in the ass. The fact that her brother is so nice, tolerant and level-headed (mechanical duck fetishes aside) makes her look even worse.
Still, one wonders if a certain "brick" is about to fall on Chloe here.
Bambikles wrote:
'J' wrote:is it me, or does abby look significantly taller all of a sudden?

Yes she does. Even if she has the same height, her legs are longer, and she seems a bit slimer, which makes her look taller. And I won't bet about it but it seems her hair is a bit longer. More generally, there's something off with this strip. Chloe and Abby faces for example. This makes me wonder if this is intentional and if there has been a timeskip. The second strip is impossible to understand without more context.
Well, the fact that her hairstyle's changed at all (for the first time in the strip) was indicative of a timeskip to me as well - it's now closer to "Chloe-as-adult-Abby" from #40. Not so sure she's actually taller though - proportions look like they're within the margin of error/art-style tweak (and Chloe's no indication of any time passing, since she can look like any human woman she wants - even in her "default" self she's changed back and forth a lot - remember how she looked "chunkier" after they rescued her from the angels at the end of Chapter 5?)
Abby from #109, #161, #147, #159.
Abby from #109, #161, #147, #159.
Abbivolution.png (39.24 KiB) Viewed 6507 times
Bambikles wrote:This chapter still confuses me to no end. :-\
I think that's intentional at this point :)

showler

Post by showler »

I'm guessing alternate timeline. They'll invade the main timeline in an effort to fix their Teddy.