Eerie Cuties 23-06-14 Like you have a choice

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Eerie Cuties 23-06-14 Like you have a choice

Post by Gotoh »

Zippy wrote:
Gotoh wrote:Show me a link that proves that second guy died, 'cuz Tiffany was bleeding out after Layla fed on her to and we saw she made a full recovery not long afterward.
Tiffany had a small dribble of blood coming out, at most.
Look at that link again: you'll notice Tiffany was bleeding down to her skirt, which is why she passed out. It's also the reason Faith had to wash Tiff's entire outfit, to minimize the risk of infection.
Zippy wrote:Layla's "raise Tiff's pay" bubble ended in ellipsis, implying more was said after the panel, and #241 has Becky wondering why the hell she DOUBLED Tiff's pay, after thinking she should dock it for running out during Becky's break.
She did not specify an amount. If I gave you a post-hypnotic suggestion and simply said, "go eat a burger" and you decide to eat at McDonald's, that'd be yourdecision, 'cuz I never specified where you should eat.
Zippy wrote:Point is, managers don't have authority to double the pay of their minimum wage serfs, else their bosses get very annoyed indeed.
Well apparently, it hasn't been a problem, 'cuz their wasn't any mention of Becky being reprimanded by upper management.