Post by Shouri »

Cortez

Re: Magick Chicks 20-06-14 Do not hurt me

Post by Cortez »

Mell now has her own chibi sidekick!

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Oh don't be sad Tandi, she left Sandi with you.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Tandi uses Sarcasm-jutsu!
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Luxlucis

Post by Luxlucis »

Melissa does seem more powerful in her magical girl setup but maybe that is because she is so... determined?
I'm dying to see the next update.

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

Well that genre of magic tends to be more powerful stronger the users will is.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Hmmm Melissa sounding not like Melissa ... Wand now in full control of Melissa? Last Installment her Eyes lit up in a glow and then now It bad ass Melissa ... just what was going thru Melissa's mind when her eyes lit up?
Hmmm guess not ... No "For Love and Justice".

I do like the Ka-Sparkle sound effect.
So Magic Girls do not do the weird verbiage ... just "Travelsized!" and wham ... no longer mind controlled.
Must be a lot of that when Musical Starlight and Queen Obscuria fought.

Yep ... thanks for the protection Sandi and Tandy ... but Eva now my guide ... so just sit this out!?

Think Tandy still out of sorts ... "My healing-Jutsu actually works better IN Cold Marble". Figure she should have said "On" instead. That is unless she is IN the cold marble ... did Cerise place her IN the cold marble?

If Melissa this powerful ... now ... Gah ... why not just summon back the six for extra smack down?
Guess I have more questions then answers.

Just wondering when this all said and done ... will the Witch Blood be purged from both Jacqui and Cerise? Thus no more need for Hecate or Coven?
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Round 2: FIGHT!! \:d/ b-(

Well, that's a new one: instant chibi Ava! (I see Shou did tags today.)

Finally: YAY for healing-jutsu... whatever it was! :D
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

She been doing the tags is my understanding, just something about the CMS ... not working right ... hope they go back and correct that.
Good thing they not have multiple opponent fights ... it be very chaotic to draw that I figure. So far just lots of one on one fights.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

ven

Post by ven »

Cranium wrote:If Melissa this powerful ... now ... Gah ... why not just summon back the six for extra smack down?
Guess I have more questions then answers.
She still thinks they are dead?
She still doesn't know where they are?
She can't teleport stuff, she can just kick butt and get mini-minions?

Tandy seems to be fine if she can complain that much.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

oooooh..............shrinkage.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Do not think Ava knows where the six are either. What is Ava suppose to give for information?
Cerise conquered the school in one hour and been redecorating the school for the last two weeks? Guess we find more about that next installment. It be sorta funny if Ava said ... Me mind controlled ... that basically it ... Think Melissa get more information from Rain and Ninja club.

Other musing ... So Ava was first introduced way back at start of Magic Chicks so she could just to be chibi sized tour guide, and for that she on Cast Page.
Thinks Cast page needs to be updated.
Grace head on Blair Body

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Mel can shrink living organisms, too ? That's new. Note that Ava doesn't squee like Tiff. She's visibly afraid. Come on Ave, that's a Magical Girl, the most powerful type of servants of JUSTICE there can be ! You should be glad to have such an anlly ! :))

I can almost hear Hekate screaming "NO! NO! NO! NO! It wasn't supposed to work out that way!"

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Bambikles wrote:Note that Ava doesn't squee like Tiff. She's visibly afraid.
That's 'cuz she caught in the middle of a conflict between two opposing forces and she doesn't know which one she's safer with, since both of them have threatened her at different times. I'd be terrified too.
Last edited by Gotoh on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

ven wrote:She still thinks they are dead?
She still doesn't know where they are?
She can't teleport stuff, she can just kick butt and get mini-minions?
Well since Melissa has learned her secret origin, she knows that bending time and space is possible. So I was just reasoning that she just Unbend Time and Space and bring back Jacqui and the other five.
Grace head on Blair Body