Eerie Cuties 02-06-14 You sound like the doll

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Eerie Cuties 02-06-14 You sound like the doll

Post by Gotoh »

Tako wrote:
Gotoh wrote:Layla and the others aren't aware that sword even exists. Even if they did know of its existence, it belongs to Tiffany's father who happens to be a vampire slayer.
Current events in Eerie Cuties are happening months after current events in Magick Chicks.
I recall either Dave, or TCampbell, mentioning that the events of EC are slightly ahead of MC, by they never specified by how much.
Tako wrote:Tiff may very well be back at home with her family by now, and she could discover that her friend has been possessed by Queen Quintessa and borrow the ghost word to release Layla.
It doesn't seem like it, since Ace noted Melissa wasn't returning his phone calls and that was before the timeskip. It's been four months since then, in EC, but we don't know how long it's been in MC, or whether the situation at Artemis and the missing students has been resolved yet. Tiffany could still be MIA, at this time.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Don Alexander wrote:
Tako wrote:Current events in Eerie Cuties are happening months after current events in Magick Chicks.
Evidence, please? /:)
I doubt we'll be into crossover country any time soon, not until the dust has settled from current events, so I doubt that it matters much, but: There was a four month time skip between volumes in the case of Eerie Cuties, while in Magick Chicks only a fortnight has passed since Melissa was declared El Presidente. So unless Magick Chicks was three or four months ahead to start with...

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Well, what was the last time EC and MC were definitively in-sync? I don't think the Mel/Ace/Brooke thing was ever referenced in MC, was it?

And either way, even if EC were *technically* ahead of MC in chronology terms such that Tiffany is back "when" the current EC strips take place, they're hardly likely to spoil the resolution of one series arc in another.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Gotoh wrote:
Tako wrote:
Gotoh wrote:Layla and the others aren't aware that sword even exists. Even if they did know of its existence, it belongs to Tiffany's father who happens to be a vampire slayer.
Current events in Eerie Cuties are happening months after current events in Magick Chicks.
I recall either Dave, or TCampbell, mentioning that the events of EC are slightly ahead of MC, by they never specified by how much.
Tako wrote:Tiff may very well be back at home with her family by now, and she could discover that her friend has been possessed by Queen Quintessa and borrow the ghost word to release Layla.
It doesn't seem like it, since Ace noted Melissa wasn't returning his phone calls and that was before the timeskip. It's been four months since then, in EC, but we don't know how long it's been in MC, or whether the situation at Artemis and the missing students has been resolved yet. Tiffany could still be MIA, at this time.
There has been a four months timeskip in EC, and no timeskip in MC that we know about. And it seems that the MC's storyline is close to resolution, so I think Tiff will be back soon.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

This still hasn't been inked.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

One of fifteen, including today. I'd still rather get MC updating (even if behind schedule) & EC updating-but-uninked than EC inked & MC on semi-permanent hiatus, that said. Shouri took on more than she could handle, and EC didn't get the worst of it.