Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

Eerie Cuties 21-05-14 The only one for me

Post by Giz »

Cranium

Re: Eerie Cuties 21-05-14 The only one for me

Post by Cranium »

Well unless Layla gets drunk dry at least the family knows. But figure Dave not often have adults interfere with kids and the weirdness that happens.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Whelp, at least Layla's found her. If anyone can talk her down, it's her.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

I do not think it will be any talking down, two by two they will be found. Hope Layla has some form of fang-fu! :))
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I didn't think of the possibility of calling Dio, that was a good idea in the absolute.
But the heck ? Nina's trying to feed of from a vampire ?? :-o
I predict sisterly catfight ! :p

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Well, that didn't take long... :))

Also: Way to be clueless, Layla.

Say... does anything special happen when a vampire bites another vampire? :-?
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

CFT

Post by CFT »

So, is Blair's (in Ace's body) voice recognizable as belonging to him even through the phone?

As for Nina's "choice" of victim, a fellow vampire, huh? I wonder if drinking another vampire's blood is important (or if Dio's "European blood" has some significance) for the full rebirth of Lamia. And I eagerly wait for Layla's response after she gets over her initial surprise. This will be good one way or the other! :D
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I think that Quintessa preferred the blood of virgins.

So...I guess that includes virgin vampires.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Bambikles wrote:I didn't think of the possibility of calling Dio, that was a good idea in the absolute.
Well, Blair was supposed to be cock blocking for him so...
Bambikles wrote:I predict sisterly catfight ! :p
I don't. I suspect Nina will either wtf pwn Layla while she's trying to make sense of what's going on, or she'll refrain from harming Layla, as she did with Ace and Kade.

Also, Layla should be faster than Nina. At least, under normal circumstances. But it wouldn't surprise me if Nina turns out to be faster, between Lamia augmenting her abilities + with all the blood she's consumed empowering her.
Last edited by Gotoh on Wed May 21, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

I find the Puppy's outrage to be offensive to mongrels. They're good dogs!
Cranium wrote:I do not think it will be any talking down, two by two they will be found. Hope Layla has some form of fang-fu! :))
Four points: a) She hasn't drained anyone she actually likes. b) The close enough to kitty girl was the only victim in the theatre, so there's obviously wriggle room. c) What makes you think Dio will leave a corpse to find if she drains him dry? And d) What makes you think Blair and company will find them? It's not like Layla would want chocolate forced down her little sister's throat if there's another option...

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

CFT wrote:So, is Blair's (in Ace's body) voice recognizable as belonging to him even through the phone?
But of course ! He's blessed SPECIAL FOnT after all ! :))
It's not like Layla would want chocolate forced down her little sister's throat if there's another option...
Even if there's another option, I wouldn't rule this one out if Layla is really really mad at Nina. Of course, she seems to be currently madder at Dio. b-(

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

Hahahahaha, this cracked me up :D
Bambikles wrote:
CFT wrote:It's not like Layla would want chocolate forced down her little sister's throat if there's another option...
Even if there's another option, I wouldn't rule this one out if Layla is really really mad at Nina. Of course, she seems to be currently madder at Dio. b-(
That begs the question if Layla would want her sister to go back to eating chocolate after finally becoming a 'real' vampire?

Double post merged. The DAMNed

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Balancer wrote:That begs the question if Layla would want her sister to go back to eating chocolate after finnally becoming a 'real' vampire?
She might, depending on what the alternative means for Nina. Layla wants her to become a proper vampire, but not if it means losing her little sister's persona in the process and certainly not if it means she has to be killed. I doubt Layla would be okay with either of those happening.

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

This is true, I wonder if this arc will see Nina still drinking blood by the end of it?

Quote removed. The DAMNed