04-10-10 BOING

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 04-10-10 BOING

Post by Ravenhull »

You know, there might be a revalation about Chloe here. Her little growth spurt way back when might not have been part of Succubi puberty. What if the orb is amplifying a latant ability that Blair already had. The way he was already lusting after Chloe from first sight might have been enough trigger the ability then. :-?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

zoom

Post by zoom »

interesting concept.
SIG229

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I am still confused. It's funny to see Nina as a blond bimbo type instead of a naive little girl type, though. This story reminds of my favorite part of The Princess and the Frog; "Transformation Central! (TRANSFORMATION CENTRAL!) Transmogrification Central!"
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

The Spoony Hou wrote:Hopefully Brooke is next!

:p

NO!! LEAVE HER LIKE SHE IS!!! :((
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

Ans so it began Blair Conquest of Earth and The Beginning of Planet Of The Bimbos. B-) B-) B-) B-)
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Blair's mind is one with the Orb? Oh, no! It's worse (better?) than we thought! Apparently it's now got the message that a simple reversal of genders is counterproductive if it means girls=boys? Looks like the new paradigm is boys=girls and girls=MORE girly. Tough for me to complain about that, I admit... :p

And only Twigitt could respond to a sudden increase to DD status with "This can't be good!" (OK, I guess Chloe did, too, but it still seemed kind of a strange reaction.) Apparently those new boobs are already getting in the way of her thought processes... :-\

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

A few comics ago, the orb kept zapping girls into boys (first while Chloe was trying to get hit, and then Melissa). So your paradigm is incorrect. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Seems like this: For every boy Blair turn into a girl is a girl turned into a guy in order to keep up the balance of Yin and yang.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Blair, Blair, Blair, I'm disappointed in you. Wanting women to be sluttier is one thing, but wanting them to be dumber? That's just tacky.

Hopefully there will be another twist, but this time I don't think so. I think we're likely to have a lot of big-breasted bubble-heads* running around before someone saves the day. Probably Chloe, since it looks like she has some sort of resistance to the orb's power.

(* If it were just the big breasts I wouldn't mind at all.)
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Dr. Twigitt- I thought she might show up. And now Nina is talking Valley Girlese. Search me if I can figure out the rest of it- I'm just a fan, after all. :-)

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Twigitt as a druid/nature shaman of some kind seems definitely possible, but I'm leaning more towards the mad scientist/super genius because of her name.

I think it's British slang, but to twig something is to understand it. So, "Twigitt" can mean understands and then her first name is the female for of will. So, her name could be defined as "she'll understand" which is why she knows everything or is at least able to figure it out.

But then again, it could be a double meaning here - she's a mystical creature and has the play-on-words name.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Don Alexander wrote:A few comics ago, the orb kept zapping girls into boys (first while Chloe was trying to get hit, and then Melissa). So your paradigm is incorrect. :P
Yes, the previous paradigm was 'boy=girl and girl=boy,' which meant turning girls into boys...which was, as I pointed out, from Blair's POV counterproductive. I'm suggesting that the NEW paradigm is boys=girls and girls=hotter girls.

FYI

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

In the last panel, Dr. Twigitt seems to be channeling slayer Tiffany, who is -um- not the brightest crayon in the box. I imagine Dr. T. be useless in solving the orb problem. I think the best hope may be to convince Blair he doesn't want an all-bimbo school. Hoo-boy, this isn't going to be easy. :-?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

BobDole wrote:I think it's British slang, but to twig something is to understand it.
Yup, thats british slang.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

You know, looking over this comic a few more dozen times, there is nothing there that indicates to me that the good Proffesor was 'bimbo'd down' or anything. Her reaction might simply have been that she wasn't expecting it to affect the staff, or that she simply wasn't expecting to have to go bra shopping anytime soon.

That said, I love her 'mad scientist' expression in panel 3. This, combined with her 'practical demonstration' back with the succubombs makes me think that this is a major portion of her personality, no mater her 'origin'. :-B
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."