04-10-10 BOING

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Panchocheesecake

Re: 04-10-10 BOING

Post by Panchocheesecake »

BlairFan wrote:In the last panel, Dr. Twigitt seems to be channeling slayer Tiffany, who is -um- not the brightest crayon in the box. I imagine Dr. T. be useless in solving the orb problem. I think the best hope may be to convince Blair he doesn't want an all-bimbo school. Hoo-boy, this isn't going to be easy. :-?
Well give Tiff a break dude, she donated blood prior to her introduction.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

PCK, don't get me wrong. I like Tiffany. She's one half into doin' good and the other half into lookin' good...just my type.<)<)
OK, maybe Dr. Twigitt still has her smarts. If not, Nina can remind Blair there's no TV for him until he cooperates.

The Spoony Hou

Post by The Spoony Hou »

Adamas wrote:
The Spoony Hou wrote:Hopefully Brooke is next!

:p

NO!! LEAVE HER LIKE SHE IS!!! :((
Well, maybe some ass treatment them? Though I think Blair is a breast man... er, doll.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

clarknova121

Post by clarknova121 »

Don't forget that Chloe, blissfully unaware of what is happening, is trying to get the magic charm to shrink her bust. If what I think will happen happens either she will get a nasty surprise or we are in for a very amusing chase where Chloe is running for dear life not to get zapped. Busty succubus + sexy-beam= danger @-)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I think if the orb actually tries to turn Chloe into a guy, it will break. :-?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

mac2

Post by mac2 »

No, everything else will break. Irresistable force meets immoveable object.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I just realized something. Brooke's face during the "BOING" is the exact same as Layla's when Chloe hit puberty! :)) :))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image