Magick Chicks 18-04-14 Decide what matters more

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

JoybuzzerX

Re: Magick Chicks 18-04-14 Decide what matters more

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I now imagine both parents falling in love, staying togehter and Dakota sighing everytime Mel calls her dad.

I'm also guessing there is more to the situation than we know. Quite a few of the students have gone missing. This is either to be expected (knowing the schools they've gone to and/or go to now) but answers are still wanted, or there was more to Cerise's spell.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Error of Logic wrote:I think all-out warfare and trying to kill each other goes way beyond a teenage grudge, but... Eh, what the heck. ^_^ Nice speech, Melissa.
I think Melissa is good at handling people. Now her explicit question also leaves them with the implicit question: how much "higher" motivations were but an excuse? It's not absolutely compelling, of course, but they are likely to back off a little from any such issues.
I doubt it, but who knows, Dakota may even start to question her own actions. Also, does she fully realize that Melissa now have no reason not to remember everything she dropped and clumsily covered with mind control, ever?
Cranium wrote:when Melissa and girls decided to go to Melissa home it was only days, but after telling of story it now been two weeks. So either Melissa keep lousy track of time, or the girls where some distance away from home and school and it took days to get back home to add up to two weeks, or Anastasia and Dakota are very long winded in story telling.
Or maybe she is not magically limited to bathing only at home.
JoybuzzerX wrote:I now imagine both parents falling in love, staying togehter and Dakota sighing everytime Mel calls her dad.
Now, now. They are best sworn frienemies. :D
But this returns us to the question: what matters more?
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

someone

Post by someone »

Those are really weird eyes.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

So next strip we will get first panel something like ... " ... and that brings, Moms to me coming home" (no need to have Melissa repeat ever thing again for readership) hopefully we get to hear what the Mom's have to say about how they can help or hopefully some more juicy secrets about Cerise (have my doubts, despite thinking it be cool that Cerise and Melissa are sisters).
With the dates shown on strip itself I wonder if Dave decided to cut something out to get caught up to date? (like dialogue that not needed?). It Odd to be running a whole week behind or more then be suddenly current.
Could have Tandy make a quip about cutting off Cerise Head and see shock of Ana or Dakota.
So now we have the secret origin of Melissa finished? And next strip begins New Chapter, "A boot to Cerise Head" or some such.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Jeivar

Post by Jeivar »

Yeah, yelling at your parents generally isn't a winning gamble.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Cranium wrote:So next strip we will get first panel something like ... " ... and that brings, Moms to me coming home" (no need to have Melissa repeat ever thing again for readership)
She may wrap it into "short version" just to make a point.
Cranium wrote:Could have Tandy make a quip about cutting off Cerise Head and see shock of Ana or Dakota.
You think a mention of beheading can shock... these two? Bwahahahahaha. =))
Cranium wrote: And next strip begins New Chapter, "A boot to Cerise Head" or some such.
It would make more sense for Melissa to go for the teleported girls if possible. If Cerise is #1 on the list, it's to shake the destination out of her.
I also look forward to some arguing about this (Melissa and Sandi vs. Tandy and/or Dakota).
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Jeivar

Post by Jeivar »

You know, I just realized the significance of Melissa Hellrune dismissing "some teenage grudge" in favour of what's truly important in life. Character development in action right there. :)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

what''s important in life, being her teenage grudge, of course
Yet still, I live...

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@'J': Mel isn't the one with the grudge. Cerise is.

verityheld

Post by verityheld »

'J' wrote:oh shit: MOM AND DAD POWERS ACTIVATE!

Oh, if only . . . if it were Dad powers, Melissa might have a chance . . . but it's MOM AND MOM POWERS ACTIVATE! Poor Mel, it was nice to know you . . . what flowers would you like?

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

TBeholder wrote:
Cranium wrote:Could have Tandy make a quip about cutting off Cerise Head and see shock of Ana or Dakota.
You think a mention of beheading can shock... these two? Bwahahahahaha. =))
Come now @TBeholder, Both Dakota and Hellrune know Cerise, it not like she an unknown person that one hears about being beheaded this is someone you seen grow up like weeds.
TBeholder wrote:It would make more sense for Melissa to go for the teleported girls if possible. If Cerise is #1 on the list, it's to shake the destination out of her.
I also look forward to some arguing about this (Melissa and Sandi vs. Tandy and/or Dakota).
I for one hope you right and it is to get back the missing 6 girls as I am looking forward to more Jacqui and Tiffany. But somehow an attack by students at the Hellrune home by AA students seems more fitting, maybe a great way to enter the new chapter ... well moms it like this ... "Crash!" "Kill all but Melissa Hellrune, bring her to me!" Cerise dark voice pervades the whole house. .."Moms this is what I am talking about ... EEeek!" Think it be a great Chapter Opening! :ympray:
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

arthurnonimus

Post by arthurnonimus »

Come now @Cranium, Dakota may be shocked - Ana probably would love to help pick out the perfect weapon. Wouldn't be surprised if she has a secret room full of weapons, each with its own name! :p
Seriously!! ... wait, what are we talking about?

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Doubt she the one that collects weapons, might borrow from Dakota thou. I still think it be neat if Cerise is daughter of one of Hellrune's generals ... I like the sound of General Darkshade. We all know that Melissa not likely conjured up a level 5 magical artifact "Tiresias Orb" on her own in her hijinx she was plotting. It be a shame to have that be just a one time use of the artifact. Still like the idea while Ana was hiding Melissa from Dakota she hooked up with General Darkshade and conceived a daughter by the name of Cerise.
Last edited by Cranium on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grace head on Blair Body

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Cranium wrote:
TBeholder wrote:It would make more sense for Melissa to go for the teleported girls if possible. If Cerise is #1 on the list, it's to shake the destination out of her.
I for one hope you right and it is to get back the missing 6 girls as I am looking forward to more Jacqui and Tiffany.
I, for one, would prefer to see those six save themselves. With Tiff having some of her crazy-competent moments, and Jacqui having some of her speed-chess moments. And it would hardly make sense for Mel&Co to mobilize resources to save them without knowing if it's not too late for that. I suppose what I just said would be Tandy's side of the argument. She tends to be coldly pragmatic.
Cranium wrote:But somehow an attack by students at the Hellrune home by AA students seems more fitting, maybe a great way to enter the new chapter ... well moms it like this ... "Crash!" "Kill all but Melissa Hellrune, bring her to me!" Cerise dark voice pervades the whole house. .."Moms this is what I am talking about ... EEeek!" Think it be a great Chapter Opening! :ympray:
Or a great Chapter End cliffhanger - focus shift to the Lost Six.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Schmorgluck wrote:I, for one, would prefer to see those six save themselves. With Tiff having some of her crazy-competent moments, and Jacqui having some of her speed-chess moments.
I will concur in that want for the six to save themselves. It would allow the other 5 girls to find strength with Jacqui and build bonds with her. I did make my own short story how they rescue themselves but figure no place for fan fiction for Magick Chicks forum and my own art really sucks (I not naturally talented in the art department). But in past post where I suggest the girls can save themselves it seems I got the smack down from other forum posters stating that Cerise would never put them in a place where they could rescue themselves (I personally never seen Cerise being super genius material or perfectly execute plans flawlessly she gets lucky a lot).
Grace head on Blair Body