Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Magick Chicks 18-04-14 Decide what matters more

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

TJgalon

Re: Magick Chicks 18-04-14 Decide what matters more

Post by TJgalon »

WHAT?!?! Now they are worried about that. why the hell where you doing dishes, and sitting in a chair, if your only daughter been missing for two weeks.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Beware of wishing for your hearts desire... she has a good excuse tho.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Though, since they lots some of their power I guess this is why, mel was able to stop them both, at the same time.
"Somebody just stake me now"

arthurnonimus

Post by arthurnonimus »

Melissa is so screwed, two pissed off mums - no waiting!
Seriously!! ... wait, what are we talking about?

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

OK if Melissa's parents not overly concerned to just now she been gone for two weeks .... what of the other parents? Come on, something tells me Cerise did a whammy to all the parents, and it only Melissa pleading to her parents what is important shook them to realize ... hey she been gone for two weeks! Now will Dakota and Ana become part of the stomping out Cerise? Or are we to find out that Cerise is Melissa's sister from General Darkshade? Or perhaps something completely uncanny?
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

Considering her own power and that of the wand i'm not suprised that there was no search party. And i imagine that we will see some other parents making a fuzz.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

So the misdirection worked.
Then again, Melissa still isn't stupid and got reasons to be wary of her little toy more.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Wahey - Mel finally standing up to her warring parents and getting them to agree to a truce!

Anyway, now it's Mel's turn to tell a story - namely her former best friend going on an extreme power trip and teleporting Jacqui, Tiff plus various others (including, notably, most of the School Council) away to goodness-knows-where; but not before the then School Council President stands down, hands the role to Mel, and charges her with saving the school with the assistance of her right-hand girl and a Ninja...

...whereupon she'll probably ask if her parents have any bright ideas to save the school from Cerise and Cerise from herself.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

I guess it's Melissa's turn for exposition...?

I couldn't help but notice just now, that today's page is dated... well, today. A good sign, I hope.
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I think all-out warfare and trying to kill each other goes way beyond a teenage grudge, but... Eh, what the heck. ^_^ Nice speech, Melissa.

Of course, her moms acting like moms trumps the cool speech, muhahaha~! :p

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

oh shit: MOM AND DAD POWERS ACTIVATE!
Yet still, I live...

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

"By our powers combined, we are... your parents!"

Right, that worked nicely... on to another distraction Mel or they might remember it was your turn to do the dishes and that you haven't cleaned your room for two weeks!

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

when Melissa and girls decided to go to Melissa home it was only days, but after telling of story it now been two weeks. So either Melissa keep lousy track of time, or the girls where some distance away from home and school and it took days to get back home to add up to two weeks, or Anastasia and Dakota are very long winded in story telling. Anastasia stuttered just a bit ... I figure this is when the 'fog' was lifted from her about just how long Melissa been gone and where she had been. Is this part of Dave's way of eluding to that the Parents had one Whammy of Spell placed on them, if so at this point do they believe Melissa placed such a spell on them? A lot of ways for this to swing. This Whammy of spell if it such was indeed placed on Parents it would have also been placed on other such as Dusky and Ash, are any of the Parents or Other Siblings or Significant Others immune to the 'conjectured' Whammy Spell (Such as Rain and the Ninja Club)? If not a Whammy of a Spell then surely someone would notice 8 missing teenage Girls?
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Tython

Post by Tython »

I think alot of the time was spent trying to stay hidden from Cersie since they didn't know if she was actively hunting them down and thus decided to lay low till the coast was clear.