Eerie Cuties 16-04-14 We have to contain me before I

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Passing Through

Re: Eerie Cuties 16-04-14 We have to contain me before I

Post by Passing Through »

Insectoid wrote:Well, that wasn't part of the plan... :-o
It might have been part of Nina's plan...

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

New conspiracy theory: Queen Lamia was eventually subdued and trapped inside a doll. Since then, she has been able to contemplate her doings and doesn't want the world to experience another such reign of terror. However, she would also rather not kill another vampire. Doesn't it all make sense? :p
The iceman cometh

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

<insert clip from Predator of everyone going WTF> but since this is a PG-13 comic I'll hold back on that.

So, Blair was some kind of spirit/being trapped in the doll... that is now released. WHY DOES THIS COMIC ONLY UPDATE 2 TIMES A WEEK!?!

Oh sorry about that.

I love that Brooke and Ace are so able to keep on task. 8-| If these two keep arguing we are going to need a lot more than teenage monsters to hold back Nina.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

FeistyDeity

Post by FeistyDeity »

One thing to consider when it comes to having an enormous public display of cryptid activity is that there are two schools of monster hunting within relative vicinity. True, Artemis currently is having bigger worries, but our guys better hope they leave no trails whatsoever because something of this scale is just BOUND to be picked up by some of the Artemis girls at some point.

As for the Apollo boys, we haven't seen them yet since Artemis got taken over so we don't even know yet if they're currently busy helping there. If they're not...

epiphyte

Post by epiphyte »

Tako wrote:So, which are your bets? Powerful Ancient Ghost? Angel? Djinn? Elemental? Demonic Familiar? Shikigami?
My guess is that Blair is the Holiday Spirit of Valentine's Day, and was thus able to transform Nina's vampiric instincts into a craving for chocolate. Him manifesting his true form in a dark cinema full of couples would devastate the PG rating of this comic.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Iceman wrote:New conspiracy theory: Queen Lamia was eventually subdued and trapped inside a doll. Since then, she has been able to contemplate her doings and doesn't want the world to experience another such reign of terror. However, she would also rather not kill another vampire. Doesn't it all make sense? :p
It ties Queen Lamia to this in a completely arbitrary way.Without covering how the doll in question is quite obviously "possessed by a male soul".
FeistyDeity wrote:One thing to consider when it comes to having an enormous public display of cryptid activity is that there are two schools of monster hunting within relative vicinity.
Yup. On the bright side, we may yet see Wilhelmina applying science to the problem. As in, "You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a lightning gun than a kind word alone".
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Julia_Goldsmith

Post by Julia_Goldsmith »

yeah... I didn't think that Blair's body shot out fireworks, that was actually something I didn't predict. Nice job with that comic Eerie Cutie writers :-bd

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

Nobody say, "Things couldn't get any worse!" because that's when Cthulhu busts through the movie screen like Kool-Aid Man and goes, "OH YEAH! MADNESS!"
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Tako

Post by Tako »

FeistyDeity wrote:One thing to consider when it comes to having an enormous public display of cryptid activity is that there are two schools of monster hunting within relative vicinity. True, Artemis currently is having bigger worries, but our guys better hope they leave no trails whatsoever because something of this scale is just BOUND to be picked up by some of the Artemis girls at some point.

As for the Apollo boys, we haven't seen them yet since Artemis got taken over so we don't even know yet if they're currently busy helping there. If they're not...
I have the suspicion that many, many, many humans already know about the monster school, but they pretend not to know so they can keep the peace and live their lives.

So Tabby can walk around with her cat ears, Cess can walk around with her elf hears and blue hair, Brooke can walk around with her green hair and snake eyes, Ace can walk around with his furry hands, Kade can walk around with his cat eyes, vampires can walk around with their fangs and vertical pupils, lizard boys can walk around with...their faces...etc., not because they aren't noticed, but because people pretend not to notice.

It's humans who are truly keeping the Masquerade, not, monsters.

The people from Artemis and Apollo are just comically unable to realize the high level of cryptid activity around them despite supposedly being trained to do so because...well, comedy.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

TBeholder wrote:
Iceman wrote:New conspiracy theory: Queen Lamia was eventually subdued and trapped inside a doll. Since then, she has been able to contemplate her doings and doesn't want the world to experience another such reign of terror. However, she would also rather not kill another vampire. Doesn't it all make sense? :p
It ties Queen Lamia to this in a completely arbitrary way.Without covering how the doll in question is quite obviously "possessed by a male soul".
I'm going to shrug that off as Lamia has never been proven to be hetero, has she? Maybe everyone's guess at male soul is incorrect?
The iceman cometh

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

This must be a failsafe for the failsafe.

Blair is charged with keeping Nina under control. In the event that he can't, he has standing orders to make very sure she doesn't lose control.

And now, in the event that he fails and is torn apart by a blood-mad Nina... He blows up, hopefully taking Nina with him?

someone

Post by someone »

Bambikles wrote:Didn't expect Blair would get free/die/explode ? Looks kind of catastrophic though.
I certainly hope it's one of the latter!

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

FlashD81 wrote:<insert clip from Predator of everyone going WTF> but since this is a PG-13 comic I'll hold back on that.
Only one clip seems appropriate right now.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

@Storm-Forge :-bd I failed to remember that line from Anchorman. I also agree that is highly appropriate.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

What if....and stay with me now....what if Blair was released from his doll, and made into his original form....and is extremely good looking