Eerie Cuties 02-04-14 No way Ace is getting more action

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Passing Through

Re: Eerie Cuties 02-04-14 No way Ace is getting more action

Post by Passing Through »

Cranium wrote:Well lets see .... Nina his heading toward Tabitha, and she aware she is a meal on wheels and EEEEEEEEK! ... surely this will get the attention of Blair and Brook as well. A Brook was able to in full medusa form handle Ash. While not really comedy, it should be safe to assume that with so many their to help restrain Nina it will not go completely DARK. Unlike the fate of 6 missing girls that where teleported into a Volcano.
What will be fun is to see just what members of the Ocelot powers look like when in were form.
I'll admit that this is, unlike the volcano incident, a situation everyone involved can, in theory at least, escape alive from. The problem is that she's extremely unlikely to calm down until she gets some blood inside her... and that blood will make her stronger, so if it's a case of pulling her off someone before she drains them dry... it'll get harder with every gulp.

Oh and asking Brooke to restrain Nina is tantamount to asking her to be bitten, as that's what has happened to her everytime she's tried to restrain Layla.

jterlecki

Post by jterlecki »

Nina biting Brooke would not be a good thing... Melusine blood is supposed to be "extra" delicious...
- From whence you came you shall remain until you are complete again.

leftturnonly

Post by leftturnonly »

I wonder if vamp-mode Nina only targets people who like chocolate? It can't be a coincidence that she announced she's craving chocolate and got attacked.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Ah Nina you are so "Nina"

=)) =)) =)) =))

L-) Can't even figure out how to give a hickey let alone draw blood, she went after Tabby because she can't get any blood from Ace =)) =))

Man
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Calling it now: Nina is going through the vampiric equivalent of puberty (late bloomer). She's gotten her first taste of blood in her own body and will need to learn how to moderate her urges. Which I'm guessing either Layla, or Maria, wil teach her.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Every one there knows Nina loved chocolate .... quick toss the chocolate into her mouth and then we have the purrfect snickers commercial. Or defang her :))
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

jterlecki wrote:Nina biting Brooke would not be a good thing... Melusine blood is supposed to be "extra" delicious...
Well, I remember it being hard to pierce the scales, so as long as Brooke turns to snake mode, she should be at least relatively safe...
The iceman cometh

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

.....is it weird to say that berserk Nina is still very adorable?.......that and I don't think she's even closed her mouth once *Not counting the actual transformation*

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

jaimehlers wrote:Actually, the irony is that although she's lusting after blood, she doesn't really know how to get it (aside from an instinctive impulse to go for the neck).
Indeed. Even in Layla's body she only managed to get a significant amount of blood once, with the glasses brunette (can't remember her name). When she bit Kade, she didn't pierce his skin if I recall correctly. And here too she couldn't pierce Ace's skin. Wouldn't have imagined it would be so hard to take a sip. :p
leftturnonly wrote:I wonder if vamp-mode Nina only targets people who like chocolate? It can't be a coincidence that she announced she's craving chocolate and got attacked.
Didn't think of it. Would be so fun if it was actually true ! :))
Consequently, Laura could be the "best" choice to keep Nina under...something. I just can't imagine Laura restraining Nina.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

I guess wanting or talking about chocolate is the best way to get Vamp-Nina's attention...?
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Man! Does this date ever "suck!" :))

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

mittfh wrote:
Varanus wrote:How did Brooke NOT hear Ace's name when Tabitha said it right in front of her?
Easy - that's a thought bubble, not a speech bubble - spot the wavy edges and the bubbles between it and her head (just like Brooke in the previous panel), rather than an oval outline plus connected call out.

Incidentally, note Seth's expression in Panel 4... :)
It's no thought bubble, unless Brooke read her mind when she repeated the "craving" part.

Whether she has interest in Ace anymore or not I don't see why Brooke would ignore Tabitha's insinuation. Maybe the kitty is supposed to be whispering but I wish that had been conveyed.

Wispeln

Post by Wispeln »

Since they are talking about Ace's name being said in a thought bubble, presumably they are talking about Ace's name the time it was 'said' in a thought bubble, rather then when it was said out loud.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Looking at the 5th panel we see a shoulder of another movie watcher, if Nina was really that hungry she go after some poor human. It may very well be that she ONLY has taste for Cryptid Blood! That way the entire cast is her Smörgåsbord!
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Tako

Post by Tako »

That's a kind of vampire I could come to like! :p Eat them monsters, baby, suck them dry! :D