Eerie Cuties 31-03-14 That sort of tickles

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ophidiophile

Re: Eerie Cuties 31-03-14 That sort of tickles

Post by Ophidiophile »

FlashD81 wrote:Back on topic: Nina is showing a surprising amount of control here. I'm sure the intensity of her interest in Ace's blood will intensify as he resists but still, I'm impressed.
crimzontearz wrote:Not necessarily...she just might lack the strength to overpower him and break the skin, remember that her eating only chocolate makes her a pretty powerless vampire
Nina only had a taste of blood, enough to awaken her blood lust (and possibly her submerged vampire personality), but not enough to give her a power-up.
Tako wrote:Blair is Ace's only hope!...
James Rye wrote:Dang, if she would at least seduce him for his blood, but nooooooo~
She has to get it because she wants it, Ace be damned.
Now how long will it take till Brook looks backwards because of the screams and see a Nina "neck-kissing" a horrified Ace?
Au contraire, Blair will be too slow on the uptake. Ace will yell, Brook will look back, get jealous (because it will look like they are making out), and attack Nina, thereby rescuing Ace. Or she may realize Nina is trying to bite Ace, and rescue him. Either way, Brook is more likely to be able to restrain Nina than anyone else.

Meanwhile, Tabitha sees her chance and makes a move on Ace, because for some reason, cat-people find him irresistible. (They really should emphasize in sex ed that one should at least stick to one's own genus.)

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Well since Blair is hollow at least we know where a stake comes from ... it comes from within!
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

....Uh-oh.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Well, here comes the horror into the horror comedy. I shudder! But also, I like how things are going. As one said, "Soon the forum conspiracy nuts will be prove right!"
The iceman cometh

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

:-T X_X
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

crimzontearz wrote:
Jeivar wrote:Ah, I see. The Delacroix family are Lasombra. It explains Nina's ability to generate shadows like that.
Khaibit

Lasombra are Old World of Darkness....
Frenzy check time! Ace better hope Father Wolf is kind.... X_X X_X
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" :ymdevil:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

SiliconDream

Post by SiliconDream »

Hey, if EC werewolves have a healing factor, maybe Ace can give Nina a drink and regenerate the blood without much discomfort! Could be the foundation of a fantastic relationship.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Straying into Bo and Dyson territory, huh?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Belt_Buckle

Post by Belt_Buckle »

I think Ace is going to be weak in the knees because of Nina

requiem

Post by requiem »

'J' wrote:you know, he has a point. they really should be covering this type of thing in sex ed.
Specially since they do not attend a normal high school, they should have an entire semester dedicated to cross-species dating.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Don Alexander wrote:
Artemisia wrote:Anyone else beginning to think we've taken a left turn into Darkness?
Everyone except Gotoh? :P
Ha ha, hardee har har. :-Q

...and yes, I still don't buy it. [-(

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

requiem wrote:Specially since they do not attend a normal high school, they should have an entire semester dedicated to cross-species dating.
Eh, their entire strategy is likely "Just say no!"
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Well, technically if every teen did that, there would be a very low incidence of teen pregnancy :p
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh